𝒕𝒉𝒊𝒓𝒕𝒚 𝒐𝒏𝒆

˟˟˟˟

˟˟˟˟

"Well, well, well. Isn't this cosy"

At the end of the hall was a seething Lizzie who had gone to at first get a can of soda for her and her sister but bumped into this lovely little moment of her mother's ex-boyfriend and the whore he cheated on her with.

"Excuse me?" Elijah asked, confused at the red face of his friend's daughter. Lizzie shook her head and raised her hand. "Stay out of this Uncle Eli." Then she shook her head. "Actually, no, come back in, did you know?" She asked him with her eyebrow raised.

"Elizabeth, know what?"

"Wait, of course you know! You're marrying the whore!" She shouted, her shoulders started to shake and she clench her hands to form two fists.

The trio's eyes widened and Hayley had an offended look on her face. "Now listen here young lady, you have no ide-"

Lizzie slammed her hand against the wall closest to her and siphoned some magic before releasing it in front of her, when the burst of magic hit the three, they were unable to move.

"Lizzie, what the bloody hell are you doing?!" Klaus exclaimed, trying to keep calm as panic settled in his bones as he realised he was unable to move.

"Only my friends and family get to call me that, you bastard!" He merely rolled his eyes at that name, he seriously needed people to give him a new nickname.

Lizzie walked closer to them and waved her left hand so that Elijah would slide against the wall, away from any danger but clutched her hand so breathing got a little harder for the duo who were in major trouble.

"What I want to know, Hayley." She spits out the name with as much malice as a girl her age could have. "Is that, my mom, my incredibly, beautiful, amazing, hardworking, forgiving mother saved your skanky ass life and you repaid her by sleeping with her manwhore of a boyfriend!"

Klaus and Hayley's eyes widen as realisation hits them ~ she knew.

"What did Charlotte tell yo-"

Lizzie tightens her hand, choking Hayley mid-sentence. "Don't you dare. Don't you dare even call her name. She told me nothing. You know why? Because she thinks that I'm probably going to hate your precious daughter. She probably believes thinks that you don't deserve any of this." She's clutches her hand closer, causing them both to splutter while waving her other hand to keep Elijah's mouth shut.

"My mother didn't tell us anything because she didn't want her daughters opinion on her to change, she didn't want me to think she was weak. Can you believe that? As if I would ever think my mother would be weak!" Her voice got louder and louder until she ended up screaming the last word and just for that stupid action she gave the two an aneurysm while having a crazy smirk on her face.