𝒕𝒘𝒆𝒏𝒕𝒚 𝒔𝒊𝒙

˟˟˟˟

˟˟˟˟

Charlotte woke up before Landon who was still clutching her hand for dear life and decided that he had a long week so she turned off his alarms, allowing him to sleep in.

She went to her room and started to get ready for the day, as she was putting the last finishing touches to her hair, someone knocked on her door, turning around she saw brown hair and matching brown eyes.

"Ric, hey good morning."

"Morning Lottie." He greeted, walking in and throwing himself on her bed making her roll her eyes. 

They discussed the plan for the day with the interview and trip into town, they decided that Ric was going to interview Davina and Charlotte will do Freya, knowing the former was still not comfortable with the Mikaelsons. The blonde did discuss the whole Landon situation with Ric seeing that it was necessary before the both of them went off to classes they had to teach.

The morning went by quickly, with most students being excited to go to town including the new formed three musketeers who ended up not doing any work.

Finally, lunch had arrived and Charlotte planned to meet Aaron at the Grill as she asked him to do something for her in the morning which he did. Arriving at the building, she sat at the bar and ordered a glass of bourbon before pulling out a notebook and starting doing some work.

She was so consumed by her writing that she didn't notice someone else's presence on the stool next to her until they put a hand on her shoulder making her jump.

"Jeez Aaron!" She exclaimed, slapping his arm. He chuckled at her actions and ordered a drink for himself. "I thought you had supernatural hearing." He said, whispering the last bit.

She rolled her eyes at the sight of his smirk. Did he not know anything else other than smirking?! "I regret this already." She groaned.

Aaron glances at her from the corner of his eye, sinking in the beauty that sat in front of him before pulling out a pile of paper that had been stapled together from his jacket and waved it in front of her face. "Would you still regret if I didn't have this?"

Charlotte gasped and gave him a bright smile, snatching the papers off from him and quickly scanning through them to make sure it was the right ones, when she realised it was, she shakes her shoulders in excitement. "Aaron I could freaking kiss you!"

When she didn't hear a crass comment back, she turned her head in his direction to see his eyes closed and lips puckered, ready to kiss her. She used the papers to smack his head and bursted out in laughter. "You wish, Walter!" She pretended not to hear his mumbled response "I do" knowing that they would never be more than friends.

"So, I couldn't help but peak through them." He said, nodding at the papers. "You sure, you wanna do that?" He asked. Charlotte immediately nods. "Yeah, I just hope that it all goes well." The nerves were getting to her. She really did hope that everything went to plan.