𝒕𝒉𝒊𝒓𝒕𝒚 𝒔𝒆𝒗𝒆𝒏

˟˟˟˟

˟˟˟˟

After the quick trip to Mystic Falls High School, the girls ended up at the Mystic Grill for some late lunch, so far Charlotte had told them everything from meeting the Salvatore brothers to becoming a human blood bags to the vampires that were stuck in a tomb, even turning into one.

2010 ~ 𝒎𝒚𝒔𝒕𝒊𝒄 𝒇𝒂𝒍𝒍𝒔 𝒉𝒐𝒔𝒑𝒊𝒕𝒂𝒍

In the eerily empty hallways of the hospital, one unnoticed, blonde girl was manoeuvring around the obstacles in her way, trying not to make a single sound that would catch any of the nurses attention.

When the room she wanted to get to finally came into her view, she sighed in relief but quickly ducked under the reception table when she notice the nurse walking around, doing her rounds, the second the skinny nurse walked off, the girl tipped toed her way into her sister's assigned room like a ninja where her injured twin sister was peacefully laying in bed.

"Awh, Caroline looks so peaceful. I aim to change that." Charlotte thought before suddenly throwing her backpack she carried on her back onto her sisters body, jolting her awake. "Seriously!" The hospitalised blonde said, rubbing her tired eyes.

"Lottie, what are you even doing here?! It's way after visiting hours." Caroline hissed to her twin sister. The older Forbes rolled her eyes as she grabbed the bag off her sister and sat down next to the bed on the hard blue chair. "If we get caught, you're blind and I don't speak English."

Caroline threw her hands up in frustration. "Besides who was going to bring you all this?" Char opened up the backpack to reveal all of Caroline's favourite snacks.

"Oh my god, have I ever mentioned how you're the best sister ever." Charlotte smugly smiled before saying. "I wouldn't mind hearing it one more time." In return, she received a never-gonna-happen look.

The girls talked for a while, with the occasional Charlotte hiding in the bathroom when a nurse would walk by. At one point, the girls had fallen asleep to the TV playing in the background but were jolted awake from a loud crash outside Caroline's room.

Caroline groaned, sleepily grabbing the remote to turn the TV off as Charlotte stretched, jumping when she saw Elena standing behind her like a creep, but that was when Charlotte knew something was wrong, she could always tell when it come to these things, something about her friend was going off, was it the hair? The clothes? Or maybe it was the smirk that threw the blonde off.

"Elena, what the hell are you doing here?" She asked, dread filling her stomach. 

"Hey girls." Katherine said in a sultry way, she looked at the twins, assessing which one would be easier to take out first.