𝒕𝒘𝒆𝒏𝒕𝒚 𝒆𝒊𝒈𝒉𝒕

˟˟˟˟

˟˟˟˟

A few weeks had passed since the night in town square and quite a bit had happened since; Landon was now legally a Forbes, Freya and Davina had started working as teachers, Rafael and Hope had officially settled in the school, Charlotte had grown closer to the Mikaelsons (apart from Klaus and Hayley), Aaron had to go to Vancouver for a case and the Forbes twins birthday was the next day.

Unknown to the older twin's knowledge, her three children had planned a surprise party with the help of their father, aunt Care and their godmother. 

Charlotte had been informed by her sister that she wasn't going to be able to make it due to some strikes at the airport in Belgium which made her heartbroken as they never, ever spent their birthdays without one another but what she didn't know was that Caroline was coming however, not just herself, she was also dragging the Salvatore family.

After she told Caroline about everything with the original family, they had a group call with the girls where Charlotte sobbed for a good two hours with them consoling her, the girls were then informed of the return and were shocked themselves before getting pissed and wanting to come just to murder the two hybrids.

Anyways, the evening before the 10th of October, Landon and the twins were in the old Forbes house, in the attic, rummaging through boxes and trying to find old pictures and videos for the birthday video they were making.

But when Landon found an old, large black bag hidden by the darkness in the corner of the attic, his curiosity took over and he called over the girls. "Lizzie, Jo I think I found something."

The girls walked over and helped him pull the heavy bag towards the middle of the room, they glanced at each other before the blonde took a step forward and ripped it open. A variety of different things spilled out, ranging from journals to gift boxes.

The largest item was the lilac gift box so that was the obvious choice to pick first. Josie picked up the box and placed it on a small table before pulling at the ribbon and carefully removing the lid.

When she took the lid off, the girls gasped in awe while Landon rolled his eyes, knowing the girls were going to be captivated with it so he started looking through the bag. 

In the box was a beautiful, pink floral lace dress. When Lizzie picked it, the soft dress unraveled itself to the floor, bunching the end on the floor. The dress looked amazing with lace off the shoulder sleeves, a deep A-neckline and an elegant design on the top half, flowing to a simple hemline.

A small card had fallen to the floor without Lizzie noticing but the younger twin did and when she picked it up, she gasped.

Mon petite ange, I saw this dress and thought of you. Hope to see you make this boring evening into something spectacular.