𝒏𝒊𝒏𝒆

˟˟˟˟

˟˟˟˟

"Dad?" Rebekah says, reminding me they were still standing there.

Loud music resumed the large auditorium as the talent show was having a quick interval, most of the students went to get refreshments while the rest of them were talking in their own groups, minding their own business.

I pull away from Lizzie and turn to her, she raised her perfectly shaped eyebrows, Elijah looked wary, Kol looked confused and Niklaus well he looked like someone took a piss in his cereal.

"You and gramps?" Kol scoffed.

"Really Kol." Freya groans.

"Like I said before, it's a long story."

"But dad told us that they were old friends of yours~" Josie begins but gets cut off by her sister. "Which I find to be complete bs because you don't act like old friends."

"Look, the Mikaelsons lived here before you were even born. When they moved, we lost contact. That's all." I sighed, telling half a truth.

"Mikaelsons?" Josie asked curiously. "We've heard that name somewhere before." She looked at Lizzie who was in deep thought.

One day, my girls curiosity is going to get me killed,

"Uncle Stefan's journals." Josie, clicked her fingers when she remembered.

"Where did you get his journals from?" Most of Stefan's belongings were in the memorial library or in storage.

"Oh yeah, there's a bunch of your old things in grandma Liz's attic. We found the journals in a few old boxes." Lizzie explained, her arms crossed giving us a smirk.

"So, fess up. Who really are they?" She said.

"Well, I can definitely tell they're your daughter." Rebekah points out Lizzie's snarkiness and Josie's intelligence.

Josie and Lizzie look at each other with a proud smile and link their arms with mine.

"Thanks." They say in unison.

"But don't think that we're going to drop this subject alone." Lizzie says, dropping her smile.

The students begin to fill the room again and the music lowers, Dorian ~ who was acting as the presenter ~ makes his way to the stage and soon the interval finishes, and the acts resume causing the twin sisters to get distracted by the werewolf faction and their juggling.

After the werewolves were the vampires, I believe they were doing a singing/dancing act Kaleb and MG as the lead singer and dancer.

They ended with an amazing dance performance and the vampires gathered around before sitting on the floor.

"The vampire faction are continuing their act with having a sit-in protest!" Kaleb said into the microphone.

The crowd begin to groan and boo causing me and Ric to try and settle them.