𝒕𝒉𝒊𝒓𝒕𝒚 𝒇𝒊𝒗𝒆

˟˟˟˟

˟˟˟˟

Near the Mikaelson mansion, birds were resting in their nests and mothers were taking care of their fawns besides the water stream ~ it was peaceful, when suddenly from the mansion can a loud thump and objects crashing to the floor caused a flock of birds to abandon their homes.

In the house, two very bloody hybrids were just thrown backwards into the living room where Rebekah Mikaelson was casually sitting on the sofa next to the eldest brother, filing her nails when she sternly said. "I don't want blood on the four hundred year old carpet."

"No worries, Aunt Beks, we'll clean it up." A cheerful Josette Saltzman said before raising her arm up, using her magic to lift Hayley up in the air and throwing her to the side as if she was a rag doll, causing the hybrid to groan in pain.

"Ugh." The blonde groaned from behind. "Uncle Kol, I'm out of juice." Lizzie complained, turning around to see her smirking uncle leaning against the door frame, holding a glass of bourbon in one hand.

"We can't have that now. Have at it darling." Kol allowed Lizzie to take his hand, siphoning magic and using her closed fist to make Klaus choke on blood.

Now, I know some of you may be confused on what the hell is going on, so let's go back an hour

In the boarding school, Lizzie and Josie had just left their mother's room with the intent to go to the tribid's bedroom to apologise ~ mostly Lizzie since she attacked the poor girl the most but Josie felt bad for standing back and letting it happen.

Without even knocking, Lizzie walked in without a care in the world, the shower was still running so she plopped herself down on the bed while Josie looked around awkwardly.

"Relax Jo, I'm not going to eat her."

Josie took a seat on the chair in front of the vanity desk and played around with her bracelet that her mom got her for her thirteenth birthday.

Five minutes later, the sound of the shower stopping caught the girls attention and they straightened up, a few moments later, a freshly clean, red tribid made her way out, only wearing a white bathrobe and a towel on her head, slightly screaming when she saw two people in her room.

"Hey!" Josie said cheerfully, trying to make the awkward silence go away.

Hope looked away, playing with her hands before wrapping them around her waist as if she was protecting herself. When Lizzie saw this, she furrowed her brows and looked ashamed. She knew her friend as this confident, happy woman but the person in front of her was the complete opposite and it was all her fault.

"Hey." She said looking at Hope who was avoiding eye contact. "I brought some cookies!" She exclaimed randomly, when both her sister and friend looked at her weirdly, she sighed and looked down in guilt. "I didn't bring any cookies."