𝒕𝒉𝒊𝒓𝒕𝒚 𝒏𝒊𝒏𝒆

˟˟˟˟

˟˟˟˟

Charlotte woke up by her phone vibrating on the bedside table, groaning, her arm reached out but the arm around her waist restricted her. Rolling her eyes, she grabbed Aaron's arm and threw it back in his direction making him moan.

It had been around two weeks since Charlotte spent the day with the twins and Hope and it had been quite a busy two weeks; Bonnie Bennett has turned into Bonnie Whitaker in a beautiful ceremony with old friends and family, the school had an influx of new artefacts that no one really knew about, Charlotte had finally planned a meeting with Klaus and Hayley as well as Aaron who had returned from Vancouver and had been trying to make up for missing Charlotte's birthday which included a late birthday dinner which lead into I'm-sorry-i-missed-your-party fun back at his apartment.

Lazily grabbing her phone, Charlotte saw a dozen messages from Ric and her kids asking where she was, when she saw the time, she quickly swore and snatched the blanket covering the two and wrapped it around her body, quickly getting her undergarments off the floor and putting them back on.

"Well good morning to you too." Aaron's raspy morning voice called out, Charlotte turned to face him and her eyes widen as he laid there with no shame in his birthday suit, she quickly threw the blanket on him as she slipped into her skirt. "Well darling, it isn't as if you haven't seen this before."

"Shut up Aaron." She zipped the skirt up and put her arms on her hips. "Have you seen my shirt anywhere?"

"Check the living room. Wait, why don't you just stay? It's a Saturday." He whined, pouting like a child.

"Just because it's a Saturday doesn't mean I don't have work to do." She smiled.

Charlotte went to find her shirt while Aaron got up, putting on his sweatpants, running his fingers through his hair. He went to the kitchen and started the coffee pot.

"You're an asshat." Charlotte frowned behind Aaron, the confused hunter turned around to face her, the blonde was holding her white blouse in her hand, still standing in her bra, holding small buttons in her hand. "I'm taking one of your shirts." She said as she walked back into his bedroom and walked into his closet.

After finding the smallest shirt she could find, she slipped it on and tucked it into her skirt before making her way towards the front door, yelling out a goodbye.

"Wait, wait!" Aaron quickly said appearing behind her with a travel mug that smelt left like coffee. He gave her an awkward smile and handed it over. "Have a good day."

Charlotte raised her eyebrows in surprise at the unexpected gesture. "Oh . . . er, thanks." She said, fiddling with her hands, just as she opened the door, she made the quick decision to turn around and pecked his cheek. "See ya."

She rushed off without a second look back, she didn't see Aaron's blushing red cheeks but she knew that it wasn't the best move since he had a crush on her.