𝒇𝒐𝒓𝒕𝒚

˟˟˟˟

˟˟˟˟

Klaus was having an average Saturday afternoon, his brothers and Hayley were at home with him, while his sisters and sister in law were out shopping and his littlest wolf was out with the little siphoners.

The last thing Klaus expected was for the Forbes twins to knock on his door. "Hello love." He said perplexed.

"Yeah I know." Caroline rolled her eyes when she notices the gushy lovey look he was making towards her older sister. "Hi." Charlotte breathed, of course he was the one to open the door.

"Sorry for the unexpected visit but we need to see Freya. Is she home? It's kind of urgent." Klaus could see the desperation on her face and nodded. "I'll give her a call. They're meant to be coming back soon anyways."

He opened the door wider for the two to walk in and lead them to the living room. "Drink?" He offered. Caroline looked at him weird and was about to decline when Charlotte nodded with a wide eyes.

She needed a drink . . . or ten if she wants to get through this.

He poured her out bourbon in a crystal glass. "Thank you." Charlotte took small sips as the three sat in a very, very awkward silence.

"Klaus, who was at the door?" Hayley yelled, walking down the stairs. "Must you yell? You live in a house filled with vampires who have supernatural hearing." Kol groaned.

The two walked in the living room and had two completely different; while Kol's eyes lit up, Hayley had a sheepish smile, allowing Kol to move ahead of her. The brunet originals skipped to Charlotte and engulfed her into a bear hug. "Charly, Charlie!" Kol smiled hearing her giggles, swinging her left to right. "How are you darling?"

"I'd be a lot better when my two feet are on the ground."

"My apologies." He said loudly, looking behind her with a smirk. "What's with this lovely surprise visit." He hung his arm around her neck and offered a smile to Caroline.

"I need to speak to ~ well, at this point anyone with experience . . . such as you. Kol you were a witch before you turned into a vampire, right?" He nodded dumbly. Charlotte exchanged looks with her sister and after she nodded, the older Forbes turned back to the younger Mikaelson.

"Wait, if Freya is coming back now then, I'd like to ask you both at the same time." When Kol gave her a look, she shrugged. "For my mental health."

"Speaking of my mental health, if it's alright; I'd like to speak to you two." Charlotte suddenly turned to Klaus and Hayley who looked as surprise as everyone else in the room. "Of course we can." The female hybrid said.

"Clear it people, get out." Charlotte nodded to the door and giggled when she heard Kol scoffing. "Darling, this is my house."

"Darling, if you don't leave in two seconds, I'm going to kick your arse back to hell." She mocked his British accent. "Besides, don't act as if you two aren't going upstairs just to eavesdrop on us."