Chapter 6

Deanna

"Deanna is a daddy's girl. She was  always with her father every where he goes. Her Dad is a musician before and he thought Deanna what he knows.

She may appear as a snob but she is a sweet little girl. Enjoy your journey there in the contest. We are always here to support you. We love you!"

I love you too Mom. I love you all.

Thank God that the storm I brought up in my family finally ended.

As in close book. Period na.

When my Mom called me up on that day of the first live audition,
she was so happy. Nagulat talaga siya. And when I told her that Pongs only tricked me, she laughed so hard. Kahit napipikon ako, natawa na rin ako sa reaction niya.

Haay, I miss that. Those laughters that we shared in Cebu, those family bonding, it was so sad that it ended because of me.

My Mom never hovered when Dad and I had a misunderstanding. She just said that she knows from the bottom of our hearts that we love each other so much.

Yeah,  she let time heal the wound. And now it was mended.

I miss my family so much.

I am now thinking kung ipagpapatuloy ko pa ang studies ko sa Ateneo at yung contest na to. I wanna go back.

But yeah, I promised my father that I will do it, madami daw ako matututunan so continue na lang. Enjoy the journey, sabi nga ni Mom.

After watching TNBT in the studio, they told us about the next task. We will be in a sort of teleserye. Ang role namin ay kontrabida at kaeksena namin ay yung totoong bida.

Tapos yung iba naman, vice versa. Bida ang role at ang kaeksena naman ay kontrabida.

Uh oh...

Bakit may sampalan?

Nobody has ever hit me before.
And I doubt if any one would even try.

Um... Dad I don't think I can continue.

They gave us the script before we went home.

I went inside my room.

"NO!!! I CAN'T DO THAT!"

Kailangan ko yun isigaw.

I maybe have hit some friends or relatives but for fun and out of harutan lang.

I was never involved in any fights. I easily get nervous.
I can't tolerate violence.

I drifted to sleep with that worry on my mind.

.....

The next morning I went to the class as usual.

Usual na kasi  nakakahiya malaman ng mga tao na bihira akong umattend ng klase.

Before kasi, say for example may limit ang professor na hanggang tatlong absent lang for the whole semester, apat ang magiging absent ko dun. Pero bumabawi naman ako sa exam kaya nakakapasa pa rin ako.

There are some subjects nga lang na I am not interested at all.

Like Political Science. Yun yung subject na nagpatulong ako kay Pongs.

I don't get it really.
Why do we have to study it when all those politicians do is gain money from all our taxes, have this facade that they are saints in front of us but they were all the same freaking demons.