Chapter 14

Deanna

"YOU!

FUCKING!

MORON!"

Ouch!

Three words lang yung sinabi niya pero sampung kurot yata ang natanggap ko! Dalawang kamay talaga ang kumurot sa braso ko alternately eh!

"Sorry na po! Ikaw kasi eh! Bakit mo kasi tinawag!"

She is eyeing me like a predator. I tried to stare back at her but I gave up eventually.

"That's how serious you are to push that girl away? How insensitive can you get Deanna!"

Kahit ako nagulat sa ginawa ko.

Do I feel guilty?

YES!

But,

It's for the greater good. In time she will forget whatever it is that she felt towards me.

And I also wish that for myself. It's just a crush. We will both get over it soon.

"Soon come back here Deanna. And I hope na sa panahon na yon, hindi na sana ganyan ka-bato ang puso mo."

Jessica B. said. I just smiled at her. I know that she's only judging me by those things I said to her. She don't know the real me.

After an hour or two. She said goodbye to me. Her brother was already looking for her. We never really talked anymore after she said I have a heart of stone, or rather I refused to answer any of her questions. I just waited till I think Jessica G. was already asleep.

Pagbalik ko sa room ay wala pa yung dalawa naming kasama. Si Jessica ay tulog na siguro. Nakabalot na siya ng comforter eh.

I went to my bag to get some clothes. I was on my way to the bathroom when I heard a sob.

Napatingin ako kay Jessica.

I hurt her.

Damn!

I am fighting against myself right now!

I want to hug her.

I want to say sorry for what I did.

I want to wipe her tears.

I watch her as she tries to be still inside the blanket.

We both know that I heard her sob.

But she is doing her best not to make noise again.

I took a deep breath and went to the bathroom.

After my quick shower, I went to my bed. 

After drying my hair I lie down. I am facing her.

If she wasn't covered with blanket, we are face to face.

I am so sorry Jessica.

Sorry for hurting you.

I just can't.