1

First chapter hooray! By the way Okami's sword is the one above^^

»»---------------------

Okami Hikari is the best friend of Kagome Higurashi. Being best friends since childhood Kagome had watched Okami's parents disown her and making Okami move out into an apartment on her own in recent years. Ever since she was a young girl Okami loved wolves she has always read books about them and loved how before she had gotten disowned when her parents told her stories of her ancestor an actual wolf-demon named Ayame. She always believed those stories and the ones told to her by Kagome's grandfather while Kagome never believed a word...until her fifteenth birthday that is.

"Happy birthday Kagome!" Everyone cheered to Kagome.

"I didn't have that much money for a present but I hope this is okay Kagome..." Okami said handing her a wrapped gift.

"You really didn't have to Okami with all the hard work you do to keep your apartment I don't think it's necessary to get me a gift." Kagome says concerned for her best friend.

"It's fine I'll manage. Now open it!" She opens it to find dog plush.

"Aw this is adorable Okami! Thank you~" She pulls Okami into a tight embrace soon letting go.

"You're welcome Kagome, but we should be getting to school now don't wanna be late am I right?" Okami says standing up.

"Right! Let's get going!" They both run out passing by the part of the shrine with the well hearing Kagome's brother Sota calling out for their family cat. You both walk inside curious as to what he's doing. "What's going on in here Sota?" Kagome asks pretty impatiently.

"The cat ran in here and now I don't know where he is" Sota whines.

"I'll find him for you." Okami volunteered walking down the steps soon getting spooked by the cat popping out at her with all of them screaming and then Okami starts laughing.

"That cats a sneaky one heh." Okami spoke as Kagome come down with her and speaks.

"Be more careful next time you scared all of us here." Then the well starts to light up Sota getting worried.

"Um sis, Okami?" They both turn to him confused.

"Hmm?" They say in unison as the well opens with a demon pulling them both in as the girls both scream the demon starts speaking to them.

"Give me the jewel, NOW!" She demanded and then looked at Okami confusedly.

"Now what is a half-demon like you doing in this era?" Okami gets confused now.

"What?" Kagome ignored it as well as Okami while Kagome uses some sort of "power" to get rid of the demon at least for now that is.

They both appear at the bottom of the well confused and scared looking at eachother. "At least that's over now let's get going Kagome!" Okami states.

"Yeah." They both climb out to find them in the middle of a forest. They both find a dog boy and as Kagome touched his ears Okami stayed as far away as possible from his horrible stench. Then a group of feudal clothed men came shooting arrows at the two girls.

»»---------------------►

After having a run in with a "priestess" who thought we were demons at first the two girls sat in her hut having a talk. Soon enough the same demon from before appeared coming after Kagome and you wanting the jewel and questions to be answered. Since she was after the both of them they ran towards the forest of the dog boy Inuyasha. As Kagome gets closer in the forest Inuyasha pulsed and without Kagome noticing Okami pulsed as well falling into the grass. Eventually after recovering from whatever happened to her moments prior, Okami catches up to Kagome and the Inuyasha boy seeing he is alive and free with new beads around his neck. "Kagome what's going on here?" Kagome turned to her with eyes widening.

"What's going on with you Okami?"

"Huh?" She turned her head to see a tail.

"What is that!?" She points at her new found tail.

"A tail obviously. By the way you have ears too." Inuyasha says annoyed.

"I didn't have these before!"

"Well idiot it seems your a half- wolf demon because I can't mistake that scent anywhere." Okami looked at him in anger.

"So that's why you smelled so horrible mutt!"

"What did you just call me!?"

"M-U-T-T, MUTT!" Okami yelled and Kaede soon stopped their madness.

"Stop bickering you two!"

"Fine." The two of them say in unison heading back to Kaede's house to talk again about what is happening here...

»»---------------------►

That's the first chapter hope you like it~ I tried my best hehe! Anyways I'll cya next chapter then?