2

Hello there and as you can tell I'm changing to Okami's pov based story writing for now~ Any who on with the story!

»»---------------------►

~Okami's POV~

"I'm a WHAT!?" Those words rang throughout Kaede's village.

"A half-demon wolf dear." Kaede said somehow calmly whilst Inuyasha tried to pull his beads of again.

"How!?"

"I don't know." Kaede and I went back and forth.

"Well how am I supposed to get rid of these things?" I said pointing to my ears as they twitch slightly.

"As I have said I don't know that is for ye to figure out." Kaede messed with some soup in her pot.

"Well obviously you must have a parent who is a demon and one who is human idiot." Inuyasha states.

"Stay out of it dog breath!"

"Hey who you calling dog breath, wolf pup!" We argued until Kaede stopped us.

"Ugh ye have so much to learn." She said hopelessly.

"Though I have both human parents from what I know so I don't understand..." I said.

"Well all I want is to go home." Kagome piped up holding onto the supposed "Shikon Jewel" tightly though I was still amazed I was seeing the real thing instead of a fake of Kagome's grandfather.

"You're not the only one." I said sighing and leaning up against the wall of the hut.

"Wait I remember earlier in our conversation dog boy over there said he doesn't have to deal with being old right? So does that mean I won't become old either?" I tilt my head curiously.

"I suppose so." Kaede responded.

"I just wish these ears and tail would disappear so I can be normal again and not have to deal with them." I say and think about being normal again not noticing my ears and tail glowing and disappearing as I did.

"Hey wolf pup your wish was granted." Inuyasha scoffed.

"Huh?" I look behind me and see my tail gone and I touch where my ears had been realizing those are gone as well.

"Woah so I can control when and where I have my ears and tail? Though I still may have the abilities of a half-demon? -Oh I do because I can still smell the awful stench of dog boy." I state as Inuyasha fumes.

"Joking, Joking. I can actually smell like a human being, it's not enhanced anymore."

"So you are an incarnation of a dead priestess and I am a half-demon at will?" I ask Kagome as we step out of Kaede's hut.

"Seemingly so..." She says. The villagers nearby gossiped about us and soon then gave us food. Kagome being to kind for her own good decided we should share with dog boy. I of course didn't wanna have to fight with him the whole time I was there so I took a fruit or two and walked off into the village to explore for a bit with all of the villagers I pass staring at me till I was out of their sight.

»»---------------------►

The next morning Kagome and I decided to sneak off into the forest in search of the well unbeknownst to us that some bandits were watching us as we went. Soon we reached the well sighing in relief and walked towards it as the bandits attacked us and taking us hostage!

They held us down while they talked to their "boss". "Hey boss we caught the girl and her friend just like you asked." They messed with us and it was starting to get on my nerves.