22

Welcome back and I hope you enjoy!

»»---------------------►

~Okami's POV~

I sadly left Shippo and Kagome alone with the wolf demon tribe, but Koga promised that they would stay safe and for some reason I felt assured by his words and trusted them wholeheartedly. I walked alongside Ginta and Hakkaku, wolf demons who were on guard duty as of now with Koga ahead of us all as he was the leader of this little excursion. Ginta and Hakkaku stood on either side of me, sandwiching me in to make absolutely sure I didn't make an effort to escape... Or at least that's what I thought that formation was for. "Hey, psst!" One voice whisper-shouted into my left ear.

"Big Sis!" The other voice called from my right. I looked between the two wolf demons curiously.

"What is it this time you two?" I asked and crossed my arms across my chest.

"Look, Koga is all alone up ahead!" They both exclaimed in unison.

"Yeah, he is... I don't see what the big deal in that is..." I blinked a couple times as I tried to wrap my head around what they were trying to say.

"Now is your chance Big Sis! Go talk to him!" I flushed at their statement.

"And why the hell would I even think about doing such a thing!?" I whisper shouted to them.

"Because, if you're going to fight alongside us for the time being, you'll need to get to know your teammates as well as their strengths and weaknesses right?" They asked as I thought it over and nodded to myself.

"Huh... Yeah, I suppose you're rig- Hey, wait just a moment! Why am I agreeing with you!?" I exclaimed to myself. I'll admit I'm a little nervous about talking to Koga because he's been stirring up feelings in me lately that I haven't felt before in my entire life... and I don't exactly know how to respond to them yet.

"Right!" They started again, completely ignoring my turmoils as they pushed me in Koga's direction.

"So then go talk to him already!" They finished before I could refuse. I then felt my face collide with something rough. I looked up to find I had bumped into Koga's backside and immediately turned around to glare at the males behind me.

»»---------------------►

The boys had sparkles around their frames as they cried fat anime tears, giving me thumbs up signals. "Go get 'em, Big Sis!" They cried happily and I sweat dropped at their 'You can do it!' attitudes.

"What are those two idiots blabbering about now?" A voice asked and I turned back around to see Koga staring at them curiously. As he was about to yell at them to ask what the hell they were doing I cleared my throat and he gazed down at me.

"Don't worry about them, they told me they're just getting pumped up for the upcoming battle later." I tried to explain as calmly as I could so things wouldn't go south. He shrugged and nodded before turning back around.

"I see." He said as we both began walking again, this time beside each other.

"So..."

"So what?"

"... If our friends manage to find you and try to take us back, which I know they will, what are you going to do about it? I mean we are here to help you as of now, but that could be easily prevented if Inuyasha and the others come to our rescue." I spoke, hearing defeated sighs behind me, it seemed what I started the conversation with didn't please the two wolves behind me. I shrugged it off since my goal of this conversation was not the same as their own.