A/N

»»---------------------►

Welcome back you all! I hope you're having a wonderful day or night depending on where you are! Today I decided to discuss something with you guys because I thought since this would be tailored to you guys mostly, you should have a say in it!

So I need your help and opinion on an idea of mine that I've had for a while. I've been thinking about making an either ask the author book or an ask the characters book or maybe a mixture of both book where the readers of my stories can just go there if they have any questions to ask of me or the characters of the series the book is about/my OCs. Or maybe if someone just wants to leave a suggestion there I can read it and respond to it through said book. Like in each chapter of said book I take a question/request or two and respond to them with my or the characters thoughts on said idea. Make it something that I can work on in between writing chapters when I have time. So instead of having small QnAs in my stories every now and again, you guys could just go there if you wish to. I think it's a fun idea but I don't really know yet since it's only a thought right about now, what do you guys think?

Anyways now that that's out of the way I've got some YouTube videos to watch so I'll cya next chapter!

»»---------------------►