9

Welcome back and I hope you enjoy this chapter! By the way, when speaking about certain things in this chapter like a necklace and tiara I leave it up to your imagination.

»»---------------------►

~Okami's POV~

"Okami, wake up, please!"

I heard noise in my state of encasement. I was stuck in the dark right now, my body floating throughout it. I could see a faint light in the distance and that was just where the sound was coming from. I don't remember who I am, where I am or what I'm doing. I feel like that name... Okami has something to do with me however, I wonder who is calling out to her and who she is...

"She won't wake up until I tell her too. Anyways, our entertainment hasn't arrived yet." I heard another voice of which was saying that this girl is under someone else's control... Odd. I wonder what the entertainment plans are.

"Ah! They've finally arrived~ Now, arise Okami and take your place in this stage that I have set." I heard as suddenly the light grew closer and my eyes were open to a dark and damp cave. I looked upwards slowly to find a big butterfly demon standing above me. I looked to my side to see my spider and flea friends as well.

"What... Happened... To me?" I asked in a soft voice as I sat up and rubbed my now pounding head.

"You had a bit of a fall dear, but now your safe and I will take good care of you." The new demon said creepily before laughing.

"Don't listen to her Okami, she is trying to lure you into a false sense of security so that she can take control over you!" My spider friend exclaimed. The butterfly obviously became angered and yelled out.

"Quiet you fool!" She then pointed towards Kumo and Myoga before her butterflies swarmed them, causing their vocal cords to stop somehow. They tried their hardest to speak and couldn't.

"Kumo, Myoga!" I got up quickly and ran to their side. The butterfly tried to have patience with me as I turned to her.

"What the hell did you do to them!?" I exclaimed as she tried to calm me, which didn't work.

"Fine then, if you shall try my patience I shall make sure to give you hell in return." She said and rose her hands as she began to chant some sort of spell. All I could get out of it was the end part.

"And the dead will rise!" The whole village was now floating a foot above the ground before me like an army.

"Now for the main event." The woman snickered and called forth a name I have heard once before.

"Come, Kenshi." I gasped as I saw the man who had helped me find Kumo was now back, but under this vile butterfly's control. He now stood front and center, straight across from me.

"N-No way... Kenshi?" I could tell he was the only one still alive now. I don't know how this all happened and yet he stood before me with eyes that looked dark and dead, like his emotions and everything was blocked off. Something was off however, there was no way to control him without her having something on him to take a true hold over him from what I've learned.

"... Attack." Was all I heard before the whole village charged towards me.

'I guess I'll have to fight my way out of this one, I just can't hurt the one left alive...' I then sighed and under my breath apologized.

"Your deaths will not be in vain and I swear to avenge you... How dare you kill so many innocent people!" I then kicked, punched, elbowed and kneed any villagers that came my way. Most of then were on the floor and were now making their way back up. One came at me from my front and I was about to hit them down before I noticed Kumo and Myoga pointing behind me in urgency. I looked behind my and saw Kenshi about to burn me with a torch from the walls. I gasped softly and braced myself for the impact... But it never came. The only thing that came was a bright pink light and the purifying sound that came from Kagome's sacred arrow.