34

Welcome back and I hope you all enjoy! Also I wrote a majority of this chapter at two in the morning, so please excuse any grammatical issues... Or any other issues for that matter.

»»---------------------►

~Myoga's POV~

"Oh no... Not again!" I yelled from the Prince's shoulder, jumping up and down as Satsujin laughed maniacally at us. I looked towards Okami's sword. 'I must think of a way to get her sword to her and fast, or else we might all be doomed!' I thought as the Prince asked us what we should do now.

"The sword!" I exclaimed in response.

"Huh? Her sword? What about it?" The boy questioned as I jumped up and down on his shoulder again.

"Give it to her now! It's our best bet of survival!" I shouted.

"What do you mean by that?" He asked and I shook my head at him.

"I can't explain everything now, but Okami is about to transform into a bloodthirsty and ruthless demon! If we don't get that stop her and give her that sword then she'll kill us as well as Satsujin!" I responded.

"Really!? That's crazy! Well, if you say that the only way to stop her is with her sword... I'll try my best." The boy nodded in agreement with my plan and I jumped up and down in celebration.

"That's the spirit!" I shouted as the boy made a run for the sword.

"Stop him!" Satsujin smirked when his wolves jumped in between us and the sword. We panicked as they made their way closer to us, Akame taking a step back each time they stepped forwards. The young Prince eventually hit the wall behind him as his eyes widened. The both of us were scared to death of what was to become of us as we both simultaneously shut our eyes tightly and awaited our deaths... Except they never came. Instead the wolves were burnt to a crisp by bright amber flames. We both looked across the room to where the newly transformed Okami sat. Her expression was of mixed emotions, like killing those wolves filled her with both joy and regret, it was like she knew what was going on unlike before when she would only kill.

"For-Forgive me... Akame... For now and whatever may come next..." I gasped softly when she apologized.

"Is she in control of herself, not completely, but just enough?" I asked as the wolf girl's hand started shakily pointing towards her sword.

"Get me... My sword... Please... I don't know how much longer I can... Fight it..." She explained and we nodded and ran towards the sword once again. Just then Satsujin became aggravated and raised his sword to use his stolen technique on us. Okami luckily sent another string of flames his way this time. He jumped out of the way and was blocked by the flames for long enough for us to reach the sword and run it over to her. She quickly took it and slowly reverted back as her sword also engulfed into flames from her non-extinguished hand. Satsujin then finally used his technique on her flames to force them to disperse from the large sound waves and shock waves coming from his sword.

"Howl of the Lost!" He exclaimed as he broke through the flames and as he did, the last of his wolves that were hiding around the castle somewhere came to his side.

»»---------------------►

~Okami's POV~

'That was a close one, at least I'm back to normal now, but that technique... Can Satsujin also use it to call on his wolves for help?' I thought as I raised my sword to him.

"Prepare to die, Satsujin." I spoke as the fox demon gave me a sly grin.

"Bring it, puny wolf." He replied.