Chapter XV

Romans carriage pulled up to the front of the castle, he got out and walked up the marble staircase, he stopped in front of the ajar door, he reached his hand out only to be beat by one of the royal guards hands, the guard opened the door and walked in before Roman, he followed and another guard followed behind him. They walked into the throne room and stopped before the throne where, once again, Princess Ashley sat, next to her sat the same girl from the last time, the princess looked worried and the girl next to her seemed to be comforting her, the royal guards bowed to the princess, "Your highness, our prince has requested a meeting." the guard in front of Roman said in his deep voice, Ashley looked up from the arm of the throne and looked at Roman, "Second floor, fourth door on the left." she said and returned talking to the blonde girl. Roman started walking towards the stairs, he went up and walked down the long corridor, he stopped in front of the fourth door on the left side of the corridor, he knocked on the door, from the inside he could hear a sigh and then the dull voice of a young boy, "Look Ashley, I'm not in the mood." Roman didn't know what to say, "I-It's Roman, from last weekend." he said, there was a silence and then the boy spoke, "I'm not in the mood for you either." he said, "Please." Roman didn't want to sound too desperate, there was another long pause, he heard shuffling and then, "It's unlocked.", Roman opend the door and walked inside to see the boy sitting up against the bed, he was wearing a black hoodie and dark blue jeans, his hair fell in a position that coverd the left side of his face completely, his beautiful violet eyes stared into his green eyes, the light was reflecting off his cyrus in the most perfect angle, almost like his eyes were stars in the dark night sky, his have was fair, his skin was perfect, Roman stared into his eyes, they were staring back at him, practically staring into his soul, he was beautiful, Roman felt his face go red and immediately felt embarrassed so his face went even more red, he broke his gaze form the boy to look down at his feet so Virgil wouldn't see his tomato red face, "Something wrong princy?" he asked, Roman was shocked at the nickname and if even possible his face went redder, "N-no.." he answered, he felt like an idiot standing in the room of the most beautiful person he ever seen and staring at the floor because his face was a tomato, Virgil smirked, "Come on tomato there must be something up if you wanted to be in here so badly." Roman basically stopped breathing, he saw his face, 'By the angel, this can't be happening!' he thought as he continued to stare at the ground, 'No, come on, take a breath and talk to the guy!' he did as he told himself to do and took a deep breath before looking up at the smirking boy leaning against the back board of his bed, "I came because I didn't really get to visit last week, you disappeared into the forest." he said, the boy looked down at the sheets of his bed before looking back at the boy, he then turned his head to a chair on the side of the room, "Sit." he said, Roman grabbed the chair and pulled it next to the boys bed, he sat on it backwards so he could lean forwards, "I want it get to know you." he said, the boy looked at him with curious eyes, he then pushed with his hands on the bed and moved himself into an easier position to talk to him, that's when Roman realized something was wrong, he couldn't move without help from his arms," Why would a prince like you want to get to know someone like me?" he asked, 'Because you're the most beautiful person in this universe.' he thought, he quickly stopped himself form saying it aloud and replied with, "Who wouldn't?" he knew this was a way to be charming without completely failing, he new he succeeded when he saw the slitest hint of Blush form over his cheeks and nose, 'Oh he's cute!' he thought to himself, then he remembered the movement and decided to play it smart, "Want to go for a walk?" he asked, he saw the smile on the boys face drop, "H-how about we just stay here?" he asked, he needed to egt answers out of him, "But the day is so beautiful, especially in this kingdom!" he gushed, "Weather can be unpredictable sometimes.." said the boy, "Please?" Roman begged, "No." Virgil replied, "Why not?" Roman asked suspiciously, "Because I said no." Virgil answerd, "Oh there has to be a reason!" Roman started to raise his voice a little, "I said no." said Virgil his volume never changing, "Why?" pleaded Roman, "BECAUSE I CANT!"