Chapter XXVII

Roman sat and listened to Virgil read form an old Latin fairy tale book, it was calming, and it looked to be helping with whatever was going on with Virgil. It was around late afternoon when Virgil and Roman decided to head back up to the palace, Virgil has had a question on his mind and decided to ask before he never got the chance to, "Have you chosen?" he asked, "Huh?" Roman said, he seemed to have been awoken from a daze, "Your queen,have you chosen yet?" he repeated, "Oh, um, no I haven't." he said, "My father thinks I'm going to choose your sister because I've said I found her interesting." Virgil looked at Roman, "Only said that so I could come here to see you." he said, Virgil blushed and looked back down at the path, "There any you're thinking about?" he asked, Roman thought for a moment, "Yeah, there is one.." he said, "Kind, smart, funny, they think about others, they're perfect." he said, Virgil felt his heart drop, he felt devastated, like his entire world came crashing down on top of him, "Oh..." he said trying to cover up the hurt in his voice, "Who is it?" he asked, Roman stopped causing Virgil to come to a halt, Roman looked Virgil in the eyes, "It's you." then without a moment to thing Roman grabbed Virgil by the shoulders and pulled him into a kiss, Roman loosend his grip and Virgil put his arms on Roman's, it felt as if it was meant to be, it felt like it was everlasting. Finally they pulled away for air, Virgils face was red, so was Roman's, a smile spread onto Virgils face, he looked down completely embarrassed, "First kiss?" Roman asked, "Y-Yeah..." Virgil replied, "Don't worry, me too." he said, they looked into each other's never ending              - STORY- eyes for a moment before returning to the walk back to the palace.