Chapter XXXII

Virgil grabbed Roman's hand and ran upstairs, down the passage and into his room, they entered and Virgil turned around to shut the door, when he turned back to Roman he almost walked right into him, he looked into Roman's never ending green eyes, they were so deep, "Well this is nostalgia." Roman said, "How so?" Virgil replied, "On the day we met I grabbed your hand and ran to my room to get away from the crowd." he replied, Virgil looked into his deep eyes, smiled and then pulled him in for a kiss, "Thats not nostalgia." he said and laughed slightly, he wrapped his arms around Virgil waist and pulled him in, Virgil had his arms on Roman's neck. After a few minutes of complete makeout session Roman asked a question Virgil wished he hadn't, "Does this mean we're a thing?" Virgil looked down unable to answer, "How can it?" he asked, "You're supposed to marry a young girl to be your queen, if we become a thing and you don't choose your father might choose for you, I'll be ripped away from you." Roman seemed to have dropped in spirit because he just sat in silence, "What if- what if I chose a king instead?" he asked, Virgils heart skipped a beat, "W-what!" he exclaimed, "Think about it, there's no law depicting that a prince must marry a princess,i could marry a prince." he said,"Im not ready for marriage princy." Virgil replied, "Well it wouldn't have to be now sunshine, all I'm saying is that I wouldn't have to marry a princess." he said, "Don't call me sunshine, that's embarrassing!" Virgil said with a pink face, "Would you prefer 'emo nightmare'?" he asked, Virgil lightly punched him on the shoulder, Roman laughed and kissed him, "I want you,not some random girl." Virgil looked into his eyes, "I want you too."