Chapter LII

The rain poured as Roman held his dead fiancé in his arms, tears were flowing from his eyes and he was soaked but he didn't care, the man he loved just died in his arms, everyone else had gone inside but he didn't move. He brushed Virgil's bangs out of his face and stared into his lifeless violet eyes, the poem, the poem he was meant to say to him and never got the chance. "I've listened to the wind blowing past my ears." he recited, "Felt the cold air as it's touched my skin. Your head pressed against my chest crying your tears. Or my hand lifting your head underneath your chin." he struggled to keep his voice steady, "The feeling I feel when pulling you into an embrace, or the feeling of your soft lips on mine. Hoping none of these memories ever get erased, because I want to remember it till the end of time." tears flooded down his cheek and fell onto Virgil's face, "My love for you will never faulter, I need you in my life forever. I want to see you standing at that alter. Let me make your life better." he practically pleaded but to no use, "You make my life better in every way." Roman put his hand onto Virgil's face and closed his eyes letting him be at peace, "I'm so glad I met you on that day." Roman kissed his forehead for the last time as he looked up to the sky.

The End