Chapter XXXIIII

They had walked into a room full of targets, there were bows lined up on one of the walls along with quivers full of arrows, on another side were tons of different guns, handguns, rifles, pistols, all different sorts. Jayden walked over to the bows and grabbed a bow made from black locust, she grabbed a quiver of arrows and moved towards a target, she stood in the middle of the room, quite far from the target, she pulled an arrow from the quiver and placed it on the bow, pulled back, aimed and shot, the arrow landed right in the middle, a perfect shot. She turned to Irichio, "Beat that Chichi." she said,"You've improved since last we met." said Logan who was standing behind Virgil, Remus was already sitting on a bench not far from them, Logan walked over and sat down too, Virgil did the same, Irichio however grabbed a bow made from yew and a quiver and was already standing facing a target with a loaded bow, he pulled back, aimed, and shot, Jayden walked over to the target and observed, "Off by a centermeter, I win!" she giggled, Irichio rolled his eyes, "Wow Jayden, if you're this good with a bow, I can't imagine you with a gun." said Virgil, "Nah, the captain would never give me a gun, believe me I've tried to get my hands on one, he thinks I'll go berserk or something." she said with a giggle, Virgil looked at her, "Actually I don't blame him." he said, Jayden gave him a look of death, "What gun did you ask for anyways?" he asked, "A hand gun." she answered, Virgil was confused, why that gun? Out of all the different varieties, a hand gun. "How about you try Virgil?" Jayden asked, Virgil looked at Jayden, "With a bow?" he asked, "Yes!" she said, Virgil got up and walked over to the different bows, he picked up one that was made from ash wood, he went over to the quivers and picked one up as well, he then walked over to a target, Jayden walked up to him and whispered in his ear, "I've seen you shoot, you're a natural, you got this." Virgil pulled an arrow on the bow, he aimed, and shot, "Wow, you really are a natural!" Jayden exclaimed, a perfect shot as well, "Well done!" Irichio said, 'Guess this afternoon won't be a total blow after all.'