Chapter XXXV

Jayden, Irichio and Virgil shot arrows and talked with Logan and Remus for about an hour, "I wonder how long these meetings usually take." said Virgil shooting another arrow, "They usually go on for a half an hour to an hour, if deemed necessary they can lead up to five hours." said Logan, Virgil looked behind him at Logan with an astonished face, then he caught a glimpse of Remus, he was eating something, "Remus is that deodorant?!" Virgil exclaimed, and so it was, Remus was eating a stick of deodorant, "What?" Remus asked, "Remus you shouldn't be eating that!" Irichio yelled, "Don't worry." said another familiar voice from behind them, Virgil turned around to see Roman and the others walking towards them, "It's edible." he said, "I'd never let my brother actually eat deodorant." Virgil stepped forward and Roman pulled him into a hug, "Finally I get to talk to you." he said, "You shoot pretty straight ofr someone who's not." he said, Virgils face went red, "Roman!" he yelled, Roman just laughed at Virgils reaction, Iris walked over to Jayden, "Hey there, how are ya?" she asked, "I'm good, and you?" Iris leaned in and whispered something in Jaydens ear, Jayden went pink, "O-oh?" she said, "Hey Chinchilla!" Ashley said, "Hi Ash tray!" Irichio said back, 'I never knew Ashley knew the royal twins so well.' Virgil thought to himself, Roman hugged him from behind, "Something on your mind baby?" he asked, "No." Virgil replied, he looked behind him into Roman's beautiful green eyes, "Can you shoot?" he asked, Roman looked at all the arrows in the targets, "No, but I'm pretty good with a sword." he said, "Really?" Virgil asked, "Yeah." Roman said, Virgil waked over to a barrel with a bunch of swords, he grabbed two and tossed one to Roman who caught it in one hand, the whole room seemed to know what was happening because in no time it was just Virgil and Roman standing on the floor layed out in front of them. "Are you sure you wanna fight me?" Roman asked in a cocky voice, "I'm pretty sure I'll win and I don't want to hurt you." Virgil smirked, "We'll see about that."