Chapter XLIII

Roman and Virgil lay under the tree in the garden, they were next to eachother so Roman rolled so he was on top of Virgil, Virgil looked him in the eye like he was stupid, "What?" Roman asked with a smirk, Virgil rolled his eyes and kissed him, Roman got off and Virgil sat up, he brushed his banges and that's when Roman saw it, on his left cheek was a scar, it ran from his left temple down to his chin and then across his cheek, Roman felt really stupid for not seeing that sooner, he wore concealer to hide it and it obviously worked pretty well, "Uh Virgil?" Roman asked, "Yeah?" Virgil replied, Roman pulled Virgils head towards him, Virgil seemed quite shocked at Roman's sudden movements, Roman moved Virgils banges away to reveal the huge scar on his face, Roman lightly touched it making sure it didn't hurt when he did, Virgil realizing what was happening pushed himself away and maved his banges back to how they originally were, "What happened?" Roman asked in a very worried tone, Virgil stayed silent for a moment, "Virgil, you know you can tell me anything." he said, Virgil looked away, "I can't, I can't loose her." he said, Roman looked down, they were back to this, everything Virgil couldn't tell Roman was because he couldn't loose her, who is her anyway? "Is this what the medical tape was covering?" Roman asked, Virgil nodded, they stayed silent for a moment, "I know you have secrets, and I'm fine if you want to keep them, but just know that I'm always here for you if yiu need a shoulder to cry on." Roman said, He pulled Virgil into an embrace and Virgil buried his face into Roman's shoulder, "I love you." Roman said, "I love you too." Virgil replied.

Crownजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें