Chapter XXXVIII

Virgil was sitting on his phone when someone knocked on his door, "Come in." he said, Ashley opend the door and sat on his bed, "Hey, I forgot to ask how the meeting went." he said,"It was great, something that is great for us and the kingdoms is that we agree on a lot of things." she said, "I'm guessing I'm not allowed to ask what anyone suggested?" he asked, "Well not really but I'll spare one thing." Virgil sat up, "Roman requested same-sex marriage." she said, Virgil was basically on the edge of the bed, "And?" Ashley looked at him, "Well you already know I'm all for it, if you didn't know Iris is gay and Prince Patton seemed to be all for it too." she said, Virgils face lit up, "So yes Virgil, if princy gets coronated before he's to get married then yes you'll be able to marry him." Virgil went completely red, "ASHLEY!!" he yelled, Ashley burst into laughter and Virgil pulled his hood over his head to cover up his tomato red face, "That was not what I was thinking at all!" he said, all though that's exactly what he was thinking, "Sure." she said, she grabbed her little brother and pulled him into a big hug, "I love you." she said, "I love you too." he replied, she let go of him and stood up, "You go to sleep, I'll see you in the morning." she said and left the room, Virgil sat on his bed staring at his lap, 'Same-sex marriage will be legal.' he thought, 'I could marry Roman if he becomes king beforee he has to marry someone.' then he realized what he was saying, 'Or at least start dating.' he got up, got dressed and passed out the moment his head hit the pillow, all he could think about was Roman, this has to be love.