Chapter Ten - Making the most of the night

Mila's P.O.V

Jamie was quick to start kissing me back, pressing my back hard against the wall, pressing himself hard against me, his hard on pushing between my thighs. I slipped my fingers into his hair, tugging at it as I pressed my lips harder to his. He grunted into my lips, his hands wondering up over my hips. I moaned softly, my body shivering under his fingers.

"Mila..." he breathed out pulling away "What are you doing?" he added

"Do you want me to stop?" I said feeling a little embarrassed

"No...not at all I just wanted to make sure you know what you are doing and this is what you want to do." He said

"Yes I am." I panted out "But this is a one-time thing and if you can't do that then I understand, you can tell me to go." I added

I watch him as thinks what I am asking over...

"If one more night is all I have with you then I am going to make the most of it." he said

"OK...Then kiss me." I breathed out

He was quick to cover my lips with his own again, kissing me roughly...passionately. I whimpered loudly against his lips. I pulled myself off the wall, placing my hand on his chest and walking him backwards towards the sofa, pushing him down on it and climbing onto his lap, our lips reconnected swiftly. He ran his hands up the back of my thighs, pushing my dress up by my hips, rubbing my ass as we kissed. I moaned, rolling my hips against him.

"Mila are you sure?" He mumble against my lips

"Yes...positive." I said beginning to undo the buttons of his shirt, pushing it over his shoulders.

I pulled away from the kiss, letting my eyes wonder over his chest and stomach, swallowing hard when I did. He was so sexy. I ran my nails down over his bare chest and stomach, Jamie hissing loudly. I was still not sure if that was such a good idea but right now? I wanted him, needed him even...badly and it could make things harder but that is something we can worry about tomorrow. For right now I am going to enjoy our night together. Any issues I have, they are getting pushed aside for tonight.

I needed to get this dress off, it was getting in the way. I pulled myself from his lap, Jamie looking at me with a look to say where the hell are you going? I giggled at his reaction, a reaction that soon changed when he realised why I moved. I undone my dress, letting it fall from my body, landing on a pile on the floor underneath my feet.

"Fuck!" He growled gripping onto the sofa

I was standing in front of him in my red lace underwear set. I stay in position as his eyes wonder from head to toe of my body licking his lips. He reached for me, pulling me back into his lap. He traced his fingertips over my half naked body.

"You are so sexy...so beautiful." He breathed out, leaning in and pressing his lips to my neck, kissing over it.

I whimpered, my head falling back and he kissed over my throat. I leant in, kissing over his chest, feeling his entire body tense under my lips, cursing under his breath. I reached for his jeans, undoing the belt and button, slowly slipping down the zip, my lips continuing to wonder over his chest.

"Lift." I said sternly

He lifted his hips with me still on his lap and I slipped his jeans down, getting up on my knees slightly, only enough for me to rid him of his jeans. When they were gone, I pressed my lips to his once again, running my hand down his body and into his boxers, stroking his excitement.

"Fuck baby..." he hissed

I had completely let go of any concerns, deciding to live in the moment...live in the passion. I kissed my way along his jawline and down over his neck, my fingers still stroking him in his boxers. I could hear his breathing becoming heavier, his hard on throbbing against my fingers.

"Is that what I do to you Jamie?" I purred in his ear

"Yes." He stuttered out

"Do I really get to you that much?" I whispered and he nodded

I am not going to lie, knowing it was me that does this to him made me feel good and confident, a feeling I haven't felt in a long time.

"I am not doing this here, do you think we could make it to my bedroom?" he asked

"I am sure we could manage that." I giggled slipping my hand out of his boxers, removing my lips

"Good then hold on." he laughed

He grabbed onto me tightly, getting to his feet, my legs wrapped around him. I slipped my arms around his neck and pressed my lips roughly back onto his, rolling my hips into him as he carried us through to his bedroom with ease. He kicked his bedroom door open, taking us inside and towards his bed, tossing me down on it, a loud giggle falling from my lips as he especially when I bounced a little. Jamie climbed onto the bed, kissing my way up my legs, kissing and sucking on my inner thigh, in response I moaned loudly. He kissed his way over my panties, grabbing the edge of them and looking up at me

"Can I?" He asked and I nodded

He smirked, yanking my panties down my legs, tossing them away. He pushed my legs apart, kneeling between my legs. He reached in, running his hand over my folds that was enough to make me groan out and arch my hips from the bed.

"Mmm baby it would seem that I affect you as much as you do me." he said slightly smug

He was right, I was already aroused and wet for him. He towered over the top, his fingers rubbing over my folds before he slipped one inside of me...followed by a second, hooking them inside of me and started moving them in and out.

"Fuck!" I cried out

He covered his lips with mine, pushing his fingers deeper into me, pressing them harder into me. It felt so damn good, I couldn't handle it. I was panting and moaning below him. He moved his free hand between us, rubbing against my clit as his fingers worked in and out of me. It only took a matter of minutes before I feel a tightness in my stomach...feel my walls clench around his fingers.

"Yes...fuck, I am gonna cum." I cried out gripping onto his shoulders

A moment later my entire body shook as I climaxed, as my orgasm shook me and he kept working against me until I came to my end, Jamie slipping his fingers out of me. I lay flat against his mattress, struggling to catch my breath. The man knew how to use his fingers.

"Now I really need to fuck you Mila...can I?" he asked once I calmed down

"Yes, right now." I practically demanded him

He chuckled, nodding his head and reached over to the drawer, pulling a condom out, ripping it open and slipping it onto his length...his nicely sized length. I was excited, aroused and ready for him, no matter what consequences the morning will bring for both of us.