Chapter Thirty Five - Paris?

Mila's P.O.V

It had been a couple of weeks since my run with Violet and I have not seen or heard from her since. Maybe everything Jamie said to her, scared her away but I was still a little on edge about the full thing.

"Pack a bag...you and I are getting away from here for a few days." Jamie said as soon he walked in from work.

It was the weekend, I never had College but we were meant to work tomorrow.

"We need to work tomorrow remember?" I giggled

"I am the boss...we don't need to do anything. The place is on good hands, you and I are heading to Paris for the weekend." He smiled widely

"Paris? Are you being serious right now?" I said trying to contain my excitement.

I have always wanted to visit Paris...the city of love.

"Yes the flights are booked and so is the hotel, we fly out on the red eye tonight." He said pulling me in "And you can tell me no cause everything is ready to go. We fly back on the red eye on Monday." He added

He reached for me, pulling me into his chest and hugged me tightly, kissing the top of my head.

"I know you have been worrying the last couple of weeks so I thought this would take your mind of everything and stop you worrying." He said

I smiled nuzzling his neck, before looking up at him, to find him staring back at me, the most beautiful smile on his lips. I was so in love with this man it was unreal. I stroked his cheek, smiling back at him.

"You are too good to me. I love you so much baby boy." I cooed at him

"I told you a while ago my love, you deserve the world." He said "And I love you...more." He added winking.

I giggled, rolling my eyes and pressed a soft kiss to his lips. He happily kissed back, a small whimper slipping from my lips. We stood there kissing softly for a few moments before we had to pull apart needing to get organised for the trip since we would need to leave in a few hours to get to the airport. I pulled away, grabbing his hand and leading him to our bedroom.

"Baby we don't have time for sex, I know you can't resist me at all but we have a lot to do." He said chuckling in my ear.

"I am not taking you the bedroom for sex you dirty man." I giggled

"Yeah, yeah if you say so." He laughed, slipping his arms around me from behind as we walked through.

"Maybe we can fit a quickie in after we are done packing before we go to the airport." I said looking over my shoulder smirking at him.

"Always gorgeous." He said winking at me.

I was on a complete high to be honest...PARIS! It was gonna be AMAZING! Every day with him is amazing. I grabbed two cases from the wardrobe, two medium size ones cause it was only a few days' worth we needed to take with us.

"Remember only a couple of days, you don't need to pack your entire closest." He said teasing me.

"I am not that bad, you are just over dramatic." I said sticking my tongue at him.

****

I was trying to get everything packed but Jamie decided he was in one of his annoying moods, taking everything out when I went to out something else in.

"Jamie I am seriously gonna kill you soon if you don't stop." I huffed at him, arms over my chest, tapping my foot against the ground "Do you want us to miss our flight?" I added.

He was trying to keep a straight face, not doing a very good job with the smirk sneaking up on his lips.

"I don't know what you mean, I am doing nothing." He said trying to play innocent.

Yes that was not going to work, he is far from innocent...trust me I know first-hand.

"Get all those things back in right now or I swear..." I said glaring at him

"What you gonna do about it?" he said a devilish smirk on his lips.

I was trying my best not to laugh, I always had fun with him when he was in this kind of mood but I couldn't let him know that, that would be too easy for him.

"I will put a sex ban on you for a month." I said smugly

"You wouldn't?" he said pouting at me

"I would if you don't get my things back in the case right now..." I said

He groaned, folding my things back up and putting them back in my case neatly. He was so easy. I giggled loudly after he closed my case over and zipping it up. He looked up at me, a look on his face I was not sure what I thought about it...he looked suspicious. Before I knew what was happening he grabbed me, pushing me down on my bed and climbing on top of me and pinned me to the bed.

"You can't resist me for a day sweetheart, never mind a month." He said smirking

He was right about that, I couldn't but he doesn't need a big head.

"You wanna test that theory my love?" I said slyly

"You wouldn't be so mean to me would you?" he said giving me his puppy dog eyes.

"You sure about that?" I said biting my lip.

"You are gonna take that baby sweetness." He said smug.

He soon started tickling my sides, making me squeal and squirm below him...laughing loudly. I hated being tickled, he knew that but even with that I still couldn't help but laugh.

"Take it all back!" He said laughing

"Never!" I said giggling loudly.

Bad idea, he started tickling me harder, tickling all over me. I rolled onto my stomach, trying to block him access and thankfully it worked. He stopped, sitting on my backside and kissed over my back.

"I love you Mila...and I don't think I ever wanna stop." He whispered softly in my ear.

My breath caught in my throat, my heart beating faster in my chest. I closed my eyes, smiling as his words repeated in my head. I turned back over on to my back, reaching up for him. I slipped my hand onto the back of his neck and pulled his lips to mine, kissing him softly and only for a moment.

"I don't want you to ever stop loving me and I don't wanna stop loving you either." I said playing with his hair.

The biggest, beautiful smile appeared on his lips before the covered mine once again. He ran his lips along my jaw, stopping when his lips fell at my ear...

"I am gonna make love too you now beautiful." He whispered

"Yes please..." I breathed out.

I loved anytime we were intimate but I loved nothing more when he made love to me. I couldn't wait to spent the entire weekend with this beautiful man in such a beautiful place.