Chapter Seventeen - Willing to build on it

Jamie's P.O.V

As soon as I woke up I reached for Mila, sighing in relief when I feel she is still there. Yes I know I am at Mila's but after that morning she disappeared without a word that same fear is still there. I found myself leaning into touch, double checking that she was here and I wasn't dreaming.

"I am still here." She giggled rolling over to face me.

"I was making sure..." I said stroking her hair

She smiled, leaning in and pressed her lips to mine. I smiled against her lips, sliding my hand onto her lower back, holding her against me. When the kiss came to an end I pulled her tightly into my chest, just holding her. Mila nuzzled into my chest.

"Did you sleep well?" she asked looking up at me

"Yes, very well..." I said smiling down at her.

This was still a little surreal to me, going to take some time to get used to, a part of me going to be expecting her to leave again, a feeling I am hoping will pass quickly. I pushed her hair behind her ear, leaning down to kiss her. She moved back up the bed, getting easier access to my lips. I rolled her onto her back, climbing on top of her, continuing to kiss her.

"Mmm horny baby?" she giggled against my lips.

"Yes, around you I can't help myself." I said honestly, mumbling against her lips.

"I don't mind." She smirked running her nails down my back, pushing my boxers down by my hips.

All she had on was a tee that stopped mid-thigh, not much to get rid of. I grabbed it, slipping it from her body and tossing it aside. She pulled my lips down to her, her legs sneaking around my body and she rubbed herself against my already hardened length...it was first thing in the morning, he is always ready when I wake up.

"Get too it then gorgeous." She smirked

I think both of us were ready just to get straight to it. I know I was. I grabbed her hip and pushed straight into her, her nails digging into my shoulders as I filled her up. I kissed her roughly and started pushing into her roughly, going fast and hard...Mila begging me for more and I gave her it. God I loved being inside of this woman.

****

"As much as I would love to stay in bed with you all day I need food and have things I need to do today, including the studying I never managed to get done last night." Mila said, laughing at the last part.

Round one went to round two and finally round three and it was now nearly close to midday. Not like neither of us were complaining about it but she was right we couldn't lay here all day. I had things I had to get done too, including a business proposal for tomorrow.

"I know, five more minutes." I said holding onto her tightly, making sure she never had room to move.

"Fine but then we get ready, go get food and go our separate ways." She laughed

"I guess..." I said pouting

"Don't get all pouty with me, you can come back over later tonight or I can come to you." She said

"You don't need to work tonight?" I asked

"No, not got anything for the next couple of days, going to be busy with school." She said

I honestly don't know how I was going to react when she needs to go out for work. I know I said I will deal with it and I will try but that doesn't mean it will be easy. I know she needs the money and I would never try stop her from doing that but at the same time I sort of wish she took me up on my offer to look after her. I would do that for her, not giving a damn we have only known each other not that long. Something told me though she is not the kind of woman to let a man look after her and I respect that.

"OK then you can come to mine. I will make us dinner and we can watch a movie or something, or does that sound too boring?" I asked

"No, it sounds perfect but it needs to involve popcorn and ice cream, if not that is a deal breaker." She giggled

"I am sure I can get popcorn and ice cream in just for you." I laughed

"Thank you..." she said happily "Now that is five minutes up, time to move our asses out of bed." She added

I groaned but did let her go, Mila getting out of bed first and I lay there. I only moved when she pulled the covers off the bed and then the pillows from under my head. Who knew she could be so mean. I turned to glare at her, Mila standing laughing hysterically at what she done and the way I was looking at her.

"That was uncalled for and mean..." I groaned at her

"Aww poor you, now get your sexy ass out of my bed." She smirked

"Why should I after what you done?" I said sticking my tongue out at her

Mila made her way to me, leaning down and kissed me sweetly, it only took a moment of her lips to make me forgive her and finally agree to get out of bed. We headed through, jumping in a quick shower and we behaved. I think that was a lot to do with the both of us being extremely hungry. We headed out to go for some breakfast pancakes and coffee.

I reached for her hand as we walked, not too sure if I should be doing it because all of this is still new and I am not sure she is the kind for hand holding. I think we still have a lot to learn about each other, even though we do know a lot about one and other, we don't know everything but I was willing to find out everything about. Yes maybe all the getting to know each other should have been done before everything else but the connection between us was strong, a connection that neither of us can deny and when you connect with someone in that way you should go for it, not hold back. Yes I only got out of a serious relationship not too long ago, maybe people will think it is too soon but I don't. I am willing to build on that.

"This alright?" I asked

I felt like a teenager boy having his first girlfriend. Mila giggled and linked her fingers with mine, nodding. I relaxed after that, happy she let me. I know it I only something small and simple but it is more than considering a few days ago I thought I would never see her again. I was feeling so many emotions at once, I will be the first to admit it and it has been that way since the moment we met, everything sort of flooded over me. Was I nervous? Yes. Am I scared? A little but am I going to let any of that stop me? No. I knew she was something else from the first night and I am looking forward to see where I goes...good or bad.

******

Hello everyone, 

Though would see how you are doing since I have not asked in a bit?

Emma