Chapter Thirty Nine - Forever and always

Mila's P.O.V

The wedding with this weekend, couldn't believe it was here already. Jamie and I had arrived in the Bahama's this morning, wanting a couple of days to ourselves. Everyone else was coming on Friday, the wedding on Saturday. We had our bachelor/bachelorette nights last weekend. Everything was set in place and ready to go. I can't believe in four days I was going to be a married woman, married to the most, beautiful amazing man in the entire world. We had twenty guests coming, we wanted to keep it small, Jamie's family and close friends...my close friends since I don't have any family but that was OK. Jamie and I got upgraded from a normal room when the found out we were getting married, they called it the love room and let me tell you it was AMAZING! Have never seen anything like it. The bed was even shaped like a heart, a little cheesy but romantic at the same time. I have never seen anything like it.

"I can wait to test that bed out." I laughed

"We can test it out right now." he smirked

"I meant to sleep in dirty boy." I giggled shaking my head

"Oh...Ok." He chuckled

I rolled my eyes playfully at him. He slipped his arm around me, pulling me into his side, hugging me and kissing the top of my head.

"I love you and I can't wait until Saturday to make you my wife my love." He said

"I love you too. Me too, can't believe we are getting married in a few days." I gushed at him.

He turned me around, pulling me in and pressing his lips to mine, his soft lips kissing mine. I whimpered against the kiss, slipping my arms around his waist and deepening it. I loved this man's kisses no matter how many time we kiss.

"Mmm easy baby or we aren't gonna leave this room, we will spent the rest of the day testing out the bed." He groaned against my lips.

"Good point, then wouldn't get to test out my new bikini." I said smirking

"Hmm no we can't have that now, we need to give that sexy little bikini a run." He winked.

He never even knew what it looked like, he just assumed it was sexy. And it sort of was? It was an adult only resort we were staying at, hence the sexy bikini, wouldn't be appropriate if there were kids running around.

"You haven't even seen it." I laughed

"I know but you look sexy in anything." He said confidently.

I pushed him playfully, grabbing the bikini that was still in the bag and headed to the bathroom to get changed. It was a leopard print bikini, with a criss-cross top that perked my boobs up and the bottoms to match. I knew he would enjoy it. I pulled my hair all back in a tie, placing my sunglasses on the top of my head and headed back out.

"What do you think?" I said bringing his attention to me.

I watch his eyes goes wide, his fists clench at his sides and his tongue dipping out of his mouth. I bit my lip, looking at him as innocently as I could.

"I think the pool can wait." She said coming to me, picking me up and throwing me over his shoulders, heading to the bed and throwing me down on it.

I giggled loudly. I guess he liked it then? He was quick to slip his tee off before climbing up the bed to me, his lips falling roughly over mine. I soon stopped giggling, instead I was moaning.

"Was this the plan all along? You come out with that sexy little thing on and I would then have my way with you?" he growled his lips moving to attack my neck.

"Maybe..." I moaned pulling his hair roughly.

"Well it worked, it needs to come off now though." He said quickly untying the panties, pulling them off and tossing them away.

He slipped his hand between us, rubbing between my legs and I could feel myself get wet, Jamie slipping two fingers into me. I gasped loudly not expecting them, whimpering when he started pushing them into me.

"Fuck!" I moaned arching my hips.

He started moving them faster and it only took a couple of minutes became my first climax soared through me.

"Was just making sure you were ready for me." he breathed out, quickly ridding himself of his shorts.

"I am always ready for you baby, now fuck me." I demanded.

"Yes mam..." he smirked.

He pushed my legs apart, kneeling between them and placing my legs over his shoulders and pushed into me roughly. I cried out, gripping the sheets below and he started drilling into me.

****

"I can't wear this now, we made a mess of it." I giggled as we lay on the bed panting after fucking.

"Maybe for the best, least that way no other man will be looking at you like they wanna fuck you." He laughed.

"Why would that make you jealous baby?" I smirked looking at him.

"Mmm yes it would..." he said pouting.

I giggled, kissing his pouty lips and they soon turned into a smile.

"I am only yours my love." I mumbled against his lips.

"Yes forever and always." He whispered.

I smiled at his words, our lips parting and I rested my head on his chest. The two of lay there until our bodies calmed down...until out breathing got back to normal before making a move to get cleaned up and actually make it to the pool. Luckily I have more swimwear with me, something that isn't as sexy enough that he will wanna rip it off me as soon as he seen. I pulled a summer dress over myself this time, Jamie putting his swim shorts back on.

"Come on beautiful, let's go." He smiled slipping his hand into mine.

I rested my head on his shoulder, grabbing our things and headed down to enjoy the pool, sun and cocktails.

"Everything is ready for Saturday right?" I asked as we headed down.

"Yes baby, everything is ready, we checked...three times already." He laughed "I will go down and check again tomorrow, please just relax." He added kissing the top of my head.

"I know, sorry just want it to be perfect." I said

"And it will be...promise plus all I need for it to be perfect is for you to turn up, you aren't gonna leave me at the alter are you?" he pouted

"Well depends if I meet my dream man between now and then." I said teasing him.

"Hey!" He said petting his lip at me.

"I am only messing my love...only man I want is you." I said leaning in and kissing him.

"Good..." he said giving my ass a quick slap.

I couldn't imagine myself with another man that was for sure. I couldn't imagine my life without him now, would feel like there was a part of me missing if I never had him in my life. I knew he felt the same about me and I couldn't wait for us to become husband and wife.