Chapter Twenty Three - Surprise Vacation

Mila's P.O.V

It has been nearly two months since Jamie and I got together. College was done for spring break and I had told my boss I never wanted any work for the next week which she understood which means no work...no studying for the next ten days. I can spent time with Jamie and my friends. I headed out, going to head home. I got the bus here cause my stupid car decided not to start this morning and Jamie was already away to work so couldn't get a lift with him.

"Hey sexy do you come here often." I hear making me look up about to go through someone but I changed my mind when I see it was Jamie, standing against his car, arms folded over his chest.

"I may need to start having too if it means running into someone like you." I smirked making my way over to him

"Maybe you should..." he said grabbing my waist, pulling him into me

"What you doing here? I thought you were working until seven?" I said slipping my arms around his neck.

"I got off early, actually I am off for the next week, was due some holidays." He smiled

"Yay! We can have fun and do naughty things then." I giggled

"Or we can go to the Airport and get on the flights I have booked us to Maui, Hawaii for the next few days?" He said smirking

"Oh My God what?" I said excited

"I thought we could both do with getting away. I have our passports, packed you a bag, ready to go, all you need to say is yes." He said looking at me hopeful.

The last couple of months have been great and he was still as sweet as he was the first time we met but going away together, that was a big step but I was ready for it. Plus it would be good for the two of to get away, away from it all...away from work.

"My answer is yes." I said smiling widely and kissed him "Thank you." I added

"You deserve a break gorgeous, you work too hard." He smiled pulling me into his chest for a quick hug.

We pulled apart and he ran around opening the door for me, letting me climb in first before closing the door and running around to the driver's seat, climbing in. Hawaii? I couldn't believe we were going to Hawaii! It was gonna be amazing, it is somewhere I have always wanted to go.

"I have us booked into a hotel just meter away from the beach and close to the three bear falls." He smiled

"Oh My God really?" I said excited, I have seen photos of those and they were beautiful, never thought I would see them in person.

"I thought you would like that, remember you looking at them online one night." He smiled.

"This is going to be incredible..." I said jumping up and down on the seat

"It is baby..." he said excited too

The airport was a half an hour drive from campus, our flight in a couple of hours. I turned to him, watching him as he drove and smiled to myself. I still don't know how I managed to get a guy like him, he was one of a kind for sure, something special. I reached over, placing my hand on his knee and he smiled at me.

****

"Mila are you OK baby?" Jamie asked as we sat waiting for the flight to take off

"No I am nervous, I have never flown before." I said panicked

It was true, I have never been out of the city, this was a first for me and the thought of flying freaked me the hell out.

"You will be fine...I am right here." He said leaning over, taking my hand in his.

I rested my head on his shoulder, his arm going around me and he kissed the top of my head. I smiled, snuggling into him and rested my hand on his chest. Soon enough the flight was taking off and I started freaking out.

"Aw baby calm down, you will be fine, it isn't so bad once we are in the air." He said

"There is nothing fine about this, we are off the ground." I said quietly, not wanting my freak out to freak everyone else out.

"Relax." He said leaning in to kiss me softly

I was quick to relax after that, Jamie continuing to kiss me over and over until we were in the air and I finally started relaxing. He kept a hold of my hand still, in case I started freaking out again. After a while it was fine, all my worries disappeared, I just kept telling myself it would be worth it on the other end of the flight.

"What made you wanna go on vacation?" I said looking up at him

"Was sort of in the moment. I was sitting at work bored out of my head and I decided fuck it...I would rather me somewhere else with my gorgeous girl so I booked last minute flights and found a last minute booking for the hotel." He smiled

"Well I am glad you did. I love the thought of having you all to myself for the next few days." I smiled kissing him again

"Mmm yes me too..." He said kissing me back, smirking against my lips

"We could start having the fun now if you like? I have always wanted to join the mile high club." I giggled against his lips

"Do you think we could get away with it?" He smirked

"I don't know, the flight is pretty full...you wanna try?" I giggled

"Maybe we should wait for the flight back, it is early hours of the morning, maybe a better chance of us not getting caught." He laughed

"I guess we could wait..." I said pouting at him

He chuckled, leaning in to kiss me...

"On the way back...promise baby." He said

"I will hold you to that..." I giggled "Have you already joined it?" I added curious

I know he has done some travelling, wondering if he had done more than travelling when flying.

"Nope I have not, so we can join together..." he said winking at me

"Looking forward to it." I smiled resting my head back on his shoulder.

I closed my eyes over, deciding to take a nap for the rest of the flight, maybe if I slept it would pass quicker and we would be there quicker. Is that not how it works? I was excited for our first vacation away together especially going somewhere as amazing as where we are going. I just had a great feeling the next few days were going to be incredible.