Chapter Sixteen - I may as well try

Mila's P.O.V

We rushed into my place, the door getting slammed behind us, our lips meeting in a heated, passionate kiss as we fought with each other's clothes. We were eager, desperate even for each other.

"Mila is this what you want?" He said pulling away to get a breath

"Yes, do you not think if I never I would have dragged you in here?" I said

"True." He laughed

I pulled his lips back to mine, kissing him roughly, letting my hands wonder all over his chest and stomach. He pushed me roughly against the wall, pressing himself against me, his hard on pressing against my panties that were already wet. I slipped my hand down his back, pushing his boxers down, letting them fall to his ankles.

"Right here?" he panted out

"Yes, right here...right now because I don't think I can make it to my bedroom." I said honestly "Fuck me right here." I added

He grabbed my panties, ripping them off, tossing them aside. He slipped his arm around my body, grabbing my ass and lifting me from the floor, my legs around his waist and my arms around his neck. I ground my hips in against his hard on, whimpered when I feel it press against my wetness. I love oral as much as the next girl but right now all I wanted was him to fuck me senseless because I needed him.

"We need protection." He breathed out

"Birth control." I said "Please baby." I added rubbing myself against the tip of his length.

"Well in that case..." he smirked, his lips meeting mine again and pushed himself inside of me, making us both cry out.

I dug my nails in to his shoulder and he started pushing into me roughly. I slipped my fingers into his hair and started moving my hips to meet his, the two of us moving perfectly together.

"YES! FUCK! JAMIE!" I screamed out

He started kissing all over my neck and breasts as he cursed and panted. He slipped one hand between us, rubbing at my clit as he fucked me. I scraped my nails down his back, hard enough I am sure I would make him bleed but I couldn't help it, I was in a state of euphoria. It was just as amazing at the first night we spent together.

"Shit! Mila I have missed you." He growled out "So wet and tight baby." He added as he continued to pound into me.

He rested his hand on the wall behind me for leverage, slipping out of me, only for a moment before he pushed back into me forcefully and hard...fuck it felt good.

****

"Ahh Jamie...oh God yes." I screamed out, coming hard around him my orgasm ripping through me.

"Shit! Mila!" He growled burying his face in my neck, soon following me, spilling himself deep into me, his grip on me tightening as his own high took over him.

We rode out our highs together before he fell against my chest, the two of us needing a moment to calm ourselves. I stroked his hair as we caught our breath. Jamie nuzzled my neck, kissing it softly.

"Fuck that was amazing." I gushed at him

He lifted his head from my chest, looking up at me with glazed eyes and flushed cheeks, nodding his head. I giggled leaning in and pressed a soft kiss to his lips. He gently put my feet on the floor, pulling out of me, and both groaning at the loss of contact between us.

"That was unexpected, I thought we would have at least made it to your bedroom." He laughed

"What can I say I couldn't help myself?" I giggled

"Hey I don't mind one bit baby, I needed that...needed you more than I realised." He said kissing me.

He pulled his body away from mine and I pulled myself off the wall. He pulled his boxers back up and I grabbed his tee, pulling it over myself. I was not done with him yet, I was going to make the most of the night with him. He came up behind me, slipping his arm around me waist.

"Mmm you look good in my tee." He whispered in my ear, moving his hand and running it up and down my bare thigh, slipping it under his tee.

"You could help me take it back off if you like." I moaned out, slipping my arm up behind me and around his neck.

"I would like that very much, how is your shower for size?" He said kissing over my neck.

"Big enough for too..." I whimpered out

"Well then, lead the way." He said

I grabbed his hand in mine, leading him towards my bathroom, switching the shower onto heat up while we got naked again. I stepped in, Jamie quick to follow. He pulled me close to his chest, hugging me against his chest. It was a very sweet hug. I slipped my arms around him too, burying my head in his chest and sighed. I liked being wrapped his arms, I felt safe.

"Mila I don't want to say goodbye to you again." he whispered stroking my hair.

I never wanted to say goodbye to him again either but I was still not sure if this could ever work. How would he handle us being together and me still having to do my job? I couldn't afford to quit if he and I got together. I still needed to make a living, pay for school and keep a roof over my head. I sighed, pulling away and looking up at him.

"Jamie could you really be with someone who does the work I do? I can't afford to stop doing this job, not until I am done with school and have an actual job." I said "How would you be knowing I was out with other men?" I added

There was no point beating around the bush as they say because that was how it was going to have to be. I know I couldn't do it, be with a guy knowing he had to go out with other woman and getting paid for it.

"If it meant I can be with you then yes I would deal with it." he said

"Deal with it? If it was the other way around I know I couldn't just deal with it Jamie." I sighed

"Then let me look after you, only until you are done with school." He said

"What? No, that is crazy we have only known each other a couple of weeks." I said shaking my head.

"I know but it was only a suggestion." He said "Mila I wanna be with you, please give us a chance. I will come to terms with what you do. It is only dates right? It isn't like you do anything else, I think if you did that would be harder, I couldn't deal with that but I can deal with this...promise." He said

"I can't ask you to do that." I whispered

"You aren't asking me to do anything." He said "I want to do it." he added

"I am willing to try but you need to promise me one thing." I said and he nodded "If it gets all too much then you need to tell me that OK? If it gets too much then we can't be together, not right now." I added

"I promise..." he said kissing me.

I could have told him no, told him to leave but what would be the point? He would end up coming back because I wanted him to come back. There is no point on fighting this any longer because no matter how much I do we are going to end up in the same position over and over again. I may as well try right now.