Chapter Thirty Seven

Mila's P.O.V

I was enjoying the view of Paris from the balcony of our hotel room, Jamie had slipped out this morning for I have no clue what, but he was gone before I woke up and left a note. I was enjoying the moment anyway, taking everything from last night in. I was still in complete awe...did that really happen? I was not expecting that when we came to Paris. I was on a high with it all. I was getting married? Me? And too such an amazing man. This is something I never thought was in the cards for me. This was such a beautiful city, I was in love with it and I really hope we can come back one day. I got lost in my own little world, replaying everything in my head, only got pulled out of it when I feel a pair of arms wrap around me from behind.

"Morning sleeping beautiful." He said kissing my neck

"Morning Prince Charming." I giggled keeping the vibe going.

"Prince charming uh? That is a new one." He said nuzzling my neck.

I smiled, turning around to face him, slipping my arms around his neck and kissing his lips softly.

"Yes you are my Prince Charming." I cooed at him

"Always my love..." He said pulling me in against his chest.

I held him tightly, enjoying his embrace and his scent. I loved his hugs, they always made me feel safe. He just held me for the next few minutes, placing a kiss on to the top of my head before pulling away, smiling at me.

"I got you something." He said happily

"You did?" I asked curious

"Yes close your eyes...no peeking OK?" He said

I nodded, closing my eyes over tightly. I had no clue what he was up to, clearly he was up to something. It took a minute before he told me to open my eyes. When I did open them he was down on one knew with a ring in his hand.

"I thought would do this again with an actual ring." He smiled

"The way you done it was perfect." I said smiling.

"Yes but there was no ring." He laughed "Mila I love you baby with my entire heart and I can't wait to make you my wife...will you marry me?" he added

"Yes of course...I love you too." I smiled and he slipped the beautiful diamond ring onto my finger before getting back to his feet.

"That is what I sneaked out to get, do you like it?" He asked nervously.

"It is beautiful...I love it and I love you." I said pulling him close and kissing him.

"I am glad you love it. Know you don't like anything to out there...seen this and thought it was perfect for you." He smiled

"You know me very well..." I gushed kissing him.

He pulled away, grabbing himself a coffee before sitting down on the chair in the balcony and pulling me into his lap. I snuggled into him, smiling non-stop.

"I was thinking maybe we can buy a place here in Paris, spent our holidays here. I know you have already fell in love with place." He said playing with my hair.

"That sounds perfect...and yes I have and I always will cause this was the place you asked me to marry you." I said burying my face in his neck.

"Yes and for that it will always be one of my favourite places in the entire world cause you said yes." He said "I love you beautiful." He added

"I love you too..." I said moving my head, reaching up and kissing him softly.

"Come on my beautiful future wife, let's go order some breakfast and get our day started." He said.

I nodded, pulling myself from his lap, giving him a hand up and we headed in to order room service.

****

Jamie and I had spent the entire day exploring Paris, taking photos and celebrating our engagement. We decided not to tell anyone about it until we got back. I think we just wanted to enjoy it alone...just the two of us and I was happy enough with that.

"Where would you like to get married?" He asked linking his fingers through mine as we walked back to our hotel.

"Hmm I am not sure, maybe the beach or something? You?" I asked resting my head on his shoulder.

"I like the sound of the beach, maybe we can go to the Bahamas or something since it will only be small." He suggested

"Actually that sounds pretty perfect...any mind in date?" I smiled

"How about in two months?" he said

"Two months sounds perfect, we can do this in two months." I said excited.

Two months in plenty of time since it isn't a big wedding, sure we could manage it no bother. A beach wedding really does sound perfect. We planned the details for our wedding as we walked, everything strangely we agreed on.

"We should look into some places when we get back to the hotel before we go for dinner." He said

"I would like that..." I smiled kissing his cheek.

I can't believe that in two month time we were getting married. People were gonna think we are crazy but I don't care. It is something that we both wanted...something we both knew it was the right thing.

"I can't wait to make you my wife Mila." He said kissing the top of my head.

"I can't wait to become your wife." I said smiling up at him.

I can't believe that we are here, planning our wedding especially after how we started. I am glad he never gave up on me when I tried my darn hardest to push him away...keep him at arm's length. I know that if I never let him in it would have ended up being something I regretted for the rest of my life. I would still be working as an Escort, still feeling unworthy and broken. I honestly never believed that the first night we met we would end up here. I knew though from the moment I met him he was different...that there was something between us. He was a special kind of person with the purest heart and I still don't know what I done in my life to deserve him. Maybe the world decided it was time I got a break, got something good in my life after everything that I have went through and I couldn't ask for anything more amazing than Jamie. The man had changed my life in ways I will never be able explain to him.