Chapter Twenty Five - The perfect day

Mila's P.O.V

Jamie and I were taking a midnight stroll along the beach front. It was empty, peaceful and only enough light for us to see where we were going. The day had been amazing, we had went to see the waterfalls, spent the entire exploring and I have never seen such a beautiful place in my entire life.

"Thank you for bringing me here." I said as we walked hand in hand

"You are welcome beautiful...only the best for my girl." He said kissing the top of my head

"I have never seen such a beautiful place." I gushed at him

"It is for sure something special." He said slipping his arm around me, pulling me closer.

It really had been the perfect today and this was the perfect way to end it. I rested my head on his shoulder, enjoying it just being us, enjoying the sound of the waves.

"We should sit for a bit..." I suggested

"Yes let's." He smiled

We stopped, taking a seat on the sand, me sitting between his legs and resting back against his chest. He ran his lips softly along my neck, nuzzling his face into it and let out a loud sigh, the warm breath fanning my skin. I slipped my hand up behind me, running it over his face and through his hair.

"Are you OK handsome?" I asked after his loud sigh

"Yes, couldn't be better." He said "This is perfect." He added

"Yes it is, I will be sad when our time here is up." I said

It was like a completely different world from home. I felt more at ease, happier because I was away from it all...away from my job for a while. I pulled his arms around me, linking my fingers with his. It really was perfect. I was crazy about this man and I think he felt the same about me. I wish everyday could be like this, life would be much easier.

"I will be too, we will come back sometime for sure." He said

"I would like that..." I smiled up at him

He took that as a chance to reach down and steal a quick kiss from me before we got back to relaxing, enjoying the peace of the night...enjoying us being together. I never wanted to go back to the hotel, could sit here for hours.

"Have I told you recently I am crazy about you." He whispered in my ear

"Maybe once or twice." I giggled "I am crazy about you too." I added turning to face him

"I love being here with you beautiful." He said stroking my hair

"I love being here with you too..." I said pressing my lips gently to his.

We shared a long, sweet, sensual kiss...the sort of kiss that made me smile like an idiot, made my heart thud quicker in my chest. I slipped my fingers tightly into his hair, deepening the kiss. I honestly never thought that night I first met Jamie we would be here and been together two months...it was crazy.

****

Jamie and I had spent a few hours at the beach, heading back up to our room about three A.M. both getting tired after our really busy day. He slipped his arms around my waist as we headed inside. There was barely a person in sight, only a few people checking in and the night staff. We headed to our room, saying hello to the few people we passed by.

"I can't wait to sleep, I am exhausted." I giggled as we headed in

"We have had an incredible yet busy day." He said

I closed the door behind us, as soon as I did I got myself out of my clothes, going over and stealing one of his tee, slipping it over my body. I slipped into the bed, Jamie slipping his own clothes off, only keeping his boxers on and he slipped in next to me. I moved to be closer to him, my head on his chest. He slipped his arm around me.

"This entire day has been perfect." He said kissing the top of my head

"It really has..." I said smiling up at him

He reached down, playing with my hair, coming in closer and pressed his lips softly against mine. When he pulled away we just snuggled up, his fingertips gently caressing my arm. I liked lying in bed with him, just like this...just close. Yes I loved the sex we had, it was incredible but it was moments this that meant more.

"I like our snuggles together." I said linking my fingers through his

"Me too...Intimate without getting well....intimate." He said

"Do we need to go back? Can we not stay here? Open a bar on the beach?" I said giggling

"Oh baby if it was that simple I would happily stay here with you and open a bar on the beach." He smiled

"You would?" I asked running my fingers over his chest

"Yes I would...one day maybe." He smiled kissing me

"One day...maybe." I repeated

I yawned loudly, my body telling me I need to get some rest. I wasn't ready to go to sleep yet, I wanted to do this for a little longer.

"Baby you should sleep." Jamie said

"Not yet...five more minutes." I said pouting

He chuckled, wrapping his arms around me, pulling me into his body, my front against his. He ran his fingers tips gently up and down my back, following the line of my spine, my entire body shuddering.

"You know that will send me to sleep." I giggled

"I know, that is why I am doing it cause you need to get sleep." He said

"Big spoil sport." I said prodding his stomach

"Only looking out for you sweetness." He said

He knew that was one way that would make me sleep easily, he worked that out a few weeks ago. The more he done it, the more I felt my body...my head starting to give in and soon sleep began taking over.

"Goodnight beautiful...sweet dreams. I can't wait to wake up to you in the morning." I hear him say

"Goodnight handsome." I whispered out snuggling in against his chest

I gave in entirely, falling asleep with a small on my lips and listening to the sound of his heart beat in his chest...the sound of his breathing.