Zane Julien

Before you read this chapter, I just want to say that Zane is in his titanium form. So he does have that robotic voice, just letting you guys know!

Third Person

"Your a robot?!", Jay screamed. "Indeed I am fellow human", Zane said. "How- What- Why-?!?!", Jay stuttured, not able to say full questions.

"Is something wrong with you human?", Zane asked, confused on Jay's sudden actions. "Uh no. Jay's just a bit stunned for the case", Cole explained. Zane nodded. "I see...who are you?" "I'm Cole, Cole Brookstone", Cole said as Jay had regained into his senses. "And I'm Jay Walker, nice to meet you Zane", Jay said.

"Well, hello. The only thing I know about myself is that my name is Zane Julien, and that I'm a robot. Of course, I don't think that helps very much", Zane said, a bit disappointed.

"It's alright, but what are you doing here? Aren't you supposed to be like in some sort of lab or something? And scientist's investigating and experimenting on you?", Cole asked.

Zane rose an eyebrow. "I do not suppose so as I did woke up with no one around me."

"You were just...alone?", Jay asked.

Zane nodded.

"I did not remember anything when my eyes opened. And I have been wandering around the earth since then. I've always hidden from everyone else, but I do not know why my system told me to trust you. I didn't even know who you guys are, but if my system tells me to trust you, let it be", Zane said.

"Hold up!! For how long have you been wandering around?!", Jay exclaimed.

"I suppose quite a while. Buildings fell and new ones rose up, a lot of technology started to show up. I can still tell the difference between how this, what you call 'city', looks different from how I saw it", Zane said.

Cole and Jay shared a look.

"Go on...", Cole trailed off.

~~~~~~~~~~~

"...And the abandoned house we are currently one used to have such wonderful colors. But now it looks broken, unclean, fragile, weird, and scary."

Cole and Jay stood mouth-gaped. Zane noticed.

"Why are you guys suddenly so stunned?", Zane asked.

Cole and Jay stopped.

"Well, you see...", Cole trailed off.

"This abandoned house has been abandoned for years! Even our great-grandparents have taken a picture with this abandoned house!", Jay blurted out but as soon as he noticed what he said, he quickly covered his mouth. Zane stood wide-eyed.

"Jay!", Cole quickly shouted.

"Sorry!", Jay apologized.

"W-Wait...", Zane said, stuttering for the first time, as he looked at his robot hands.

"I...I have been alive for so long?", Zane asked himself as he lowered his hands and looked at them.

"I'm afraid so...", Cole said.

"I do not know anything about this new world. Would you mind if you guys taught me things about this new place?", Zane asked.

"I mean you do need to know about this new place, and you look very young, so you'll kinda look stupid if you don't know anything about this place", Cole said.

There's a pause.

"No offense", Cole said afterwards.

"I am not offended dear human teenager whom's name is Cole", Zane said.

"Just call me Cole", Cole said.

"Of course", Zane said and paused for a second before saying, "Cole..."

Cole smiled.

"Cole! Does this mean what I think it means?!", Jay yelled excitedly.

"What does it mean?", Cole asked.

"We have a new friend!!!", Jay yelled so loud, that his voice echoed all over town.

Cole covered his mouth.

"Not so loud Jay!!", Cole scolded.

"Sorry!", Jay apologized.

"If you mind responding to this question, what is a 'friend'?", Zane asked.

"You don't know what a friend is?!", Jay asked, stunned.

Zane shaked his head.

"I do not know, sorry. But I would like to know what it is", Zane responded.

"Well, how do I put it like this? A friend is a person who cares about you and you care about them back. They are like family to you even if they actually aren't part of your family", Cole said.

"So Jay is saying that we are now 'friends'?", Zane asked.

"Yeah, I mean if you want to be friends", Cole said.

"I would like to be your friends, Cole and Jay", Zane said as he smiled.

"Great! Now, Cole, can we head back home? It's really late, I'm sleepy and we have school tomorrow", Jay said.

"What is this 'school'?", Zane asked.

"You've never heard of school?!", Cole asked.

Zane shaked his head.

"I'm afraid not. What is it?", Zane asked.

"Well, school is a place where you can learn lots of subjects like Math! There are lots of kids who are called students. But if you say school, it depends on what you're talking about. Whether it's a elementary school or a middle school or a high school", Cole said.

"Of course, so which school do you guys go?", Zane asked.

"We go to a High School. It's called 'Ninjago City High School', practically the only High School in the city, it's completely crowded!", Jay exclaimed.

"Hey! I got an idea!", Cole said all of a sudden.

"What would that be?", Zane asked.

"Maybe you can go to school with us!", Cole said.

"A-Are you serious?", Zane stuttured in shock.

"I'm dead serious!", Cole said, in a somewhat serious-voice.

"But how would I get in? Don't I have to sign up or get a parent to sign up?", Zane asked.

"I can ask my parents!", Jay suggested.

"You'll do that for me?", Zane asked.

"Of course! What are friends for?", Jay asked and Zane smiled.

"Alright! Here's the plan! Jay, you take Zane back to your house, and convince your parents to sign Zane up for school", Cole said and Jay nodded. Cole then turned to Zane.

"Zane, can you like put yourself a disguise to not show you are a robot?", Cole asked Zane.

"I think so, let me try", Zane said and in a second flash, he looks like a normal human.

"Wow!", Jay and Cole said simultaneously.

"Looks like we have a plan!", Cole said.