"We tell the others."

Third Person

"So, what now?" Jay asked.

"We tell the others," Cole said.

"Wait- What?! Are you sure about that? I kinda freaked out when you told me, what if-" Jay started but was cut off.

"No, Jay. I'm sure about this," Cole said sternly. "You know I can't keep secrets from our friends."

Jay sighed.

"Yeah, I guess you're right," Jay said. "Want me to call the others?"

"Yeah," Cole agreed.

Jay took out his phone, and called the others.

When he finished calling them, he facepalmed. Cole was about to ask him why he did that but Jay answered before he could say anything.

"Shoot! I forgot we don't have Morro's nor Lloyd's phone number!" Jay said.

"Shit!" Cole cursed.

"Looks like we're just gonna have to tell them when he go back to school," Jay said.

"Yeah," Cole agreed.

* * *

A knock was heard downstairs. Cole and Jay went down the stairs, and to the front door. Cole opened the door and there standing in front of him and Jay were Kai, Nya, and Zane.

"Hey, guys..." Cole said and opened the door wide open to let the others in.

"So, what's going on? Jay said there was something important you had to tell us," Kai said as he and the others walked inside the house.

Cole closed the door once they were inside.

"Actually, yeah, there is something I have to tell you," Cole said.

"So, what is it?" Nya asked.

"Well, you guys do know what elemental master's are, right?" Cole said.

"Affirmative, though, they are only legends," Zane said.

"I was told they were myths," Jay said.

"Now that I think about it," Cole started. "I was told they were myths too."

"Before, our parents told us they were legends," Kai admitted.

"There's something going on," Cole said.

"I agree. Isn't it weird they told us different things?" Jay asked.

"Yeah. So...are they legends or myths? There is a difference between legends and myths," Nya said.

"According to my system, a legend is presumed to have some basis in historical fact and tends to mention real people or events. Historical fact morphs into a legend when the truth has been exaggerated to the point that real people or events have taken on a romanticized, "larger than life" quality. In contrast, a myth is a type of symbolic storytelling that was never based on fact. Throughout time, myths have sought to explain difficult concepts with the help of common story devices, such as personification and allegories," Zane explained.

"Sooo, they're legends?" Jay said.

"Guess so," Cole said.

"Anyways, yes Cole, we do know what elemental master's are, but, what does that have to do with what you had to tell us?" Kai said.

"Well," Cole said, twiddling with his fingers. "I don't know if you guys will believe me, but believe me when I say this..."

Cole took a deep breath.

"I'm a...elemental master."

"WHAT?!"

"HOW?!"

"WHEN?!"

"I know it's a bit hard to believe, but it's true!" Cole said.

"How? Aren't elemental powers suppose-?" Kai started but was cut off by Cole.

"...'To be passed down to the next generation?'" Cole finished the sentence for Kai. "Yes. My mom...was the elemental master of Earth, that's how I have my powers," Cole said.

"Can you show us your powers?" Zane asked.

"Actually...I don't even know how to use my powers," Cole admitted, chuckling nervously.

"WHAT?!" Everyone screamed.

"Oh come on!" Jay groaned.

"There must be some way you can learn how to use them," Nya said.

"Actually, there might be a way," Cole said, running up the stairs and getting the letter from his mom, and going back downstairs.

"What's that?" Kai asked.

"It's a letter from my mom before...she died," Cole said.

"How is that suppose to help us?" Nya asked.

"Maybe, somewhere around here in this letter, might tell us someone who knows about the elemental masters or how to control the powers," Cole said.

"Maybe look at the back of the letter?" Zane suggested.

Cole flipped the paper over and find something written there.

"Bingo!" Cole said letting them see the writing.

"What does it say?" Kai asked.

Cole read the writing on the paper.

"Sooo...?" Jay said.

"It says to look for Wu," Cole said.