Not just a robot

Third Person

As night takes over, rain pours down on all of them.

"You are not a freak, Zane!" Kai said.

"How not?!" Zane shouted out. "I'm not human!"

"But that doesn't mean you can't feel what people feel!" Kai argued. "You have emotions! Like a real human! You're unique!"

"That's not what I think," Zane muttered.

"Then change your point of view!" Kai said. "Stop with the negative thinking and start with the positive thinking!"

"And how am I suppose to do that when for years I've always thought I was a monster! A thing, not worthy to be even called a human!" Zane argued, tears spilling out. "I saw people die! Years and years passed, everyone I have ever met, died! I even know some of your ancentors! You think that's normal?!"

Lightning striked.

"Of course I don't think that's normal, but that's who you are, and you- we can't change that! We love you for being you! Don't try to change yourself into someone you're not!" Kai said.

"Of course I can't change! Because. I'm. Just. A. ROBOT!!" Zane yelled out. That was his breaking point. He started to cry.

A rainstorm was coming close, and Jay, Cole, Kai, and Zane were freezing.

"Your not just a robot, Zane..." Kai said softly, walking over to his crying friend. He made Zane look at him. "You're our friend. And friends stick together, no matter what."

Zane wiped out his tears and hugged Kai.

"Thank you..." Zane whispered to him.

"Don't mention it," Kai said, smiling to his friend.

"Okay, now that this argument it over," a freezing Jay said. "We should head somewhere, because I am freezing!"

"I agree, but where?" Cole asked.

"Guys!"

Everyone turned around. It was Nya.

"Nya?! What are you doing outside?!" Kai yelled.

Nya ran over to them.

"You didn't come home and I started to get worried!" Nya explained.

"I'm fine and so are the others. But we should really look for shelter," Kai said.

They started walking, but the rain was so strong, and the wind was freezing cold.

"How are we suppose to look for shelter with this rain?!" Cole shouted through the rainstorm.

"Just keep looking!" Kai shouted, squinting his eyes, trying to see.

They kept walking until they saw someone, just a few feet away, with a umbrella.

"Is that...?" Cole started, but cut himself off when he saw Morro.

"Morro?" Kai said, barely in a whisper.

"What are you guys doing outside?" Morro asked.

"Long story, but why are you outside?" Kai asked.

"I saw you guys from a few feet away, and you guys kinda seemed lost in the rainstorm," Morro explained. "But that's not the point right now, you guys should be freezing by this point, follow me."

The others gave each other a confused look but followed Morro anyways. They followed him until they stopped infront of a house.

"Wait, Morro, is this your house?" Kai asked.