Visiting

((Get ready for some Pixane! :3))

Pixal's P.O.V

Zane has not been here for a month and a few weeks. I do not know what is wrong. I decided to talk with Jay during lunch, ask him why Zane has not been here. If I remember correctly, Zane lives with him at the moment.

~timeskip to lunch~

The bell rings for lunch, and I'm currently in the nurse's office, helping May, the nurse of the school. I left after the bell rang, but not before I put on a disguise, no one aside from May, and Zane's friends and him know I'm a robot.

Earlier today, I explained to May that I had to ask Jay why Zane hasn't been here, and she let me.

I easily camouflaged with the rest of the students. I made my way outside and saw a lot of students. This is gonna be harder than I thought.

My eyes darted around everywhere, trying to look for Jay. When I couldn't find him, I decided to take a look inside the cafeteria. I went inside and the first thing I hear is, "FOOD FIGHT!!!"

I get startled by the sudden yell, but get even more startled when everyone started to throw food at each other. A lot of food was flying out of control. I felt so uncomfortable with this. I quickly ducked behind a table and crawled under it. As I hid under the table, I pulled my legs close to my chest and hugged them. I didn't like this "food fight."

My disguise turned off, but I didn't care anymore. I wanted Zane.

"Pixal?"

I turned around and saw Jay.

"Pixal, what are you doing here?" Jay asked me. I guess he we also hiding from the food fight.

"I came to ask you about Zane," I said. "Why hasn't he come to school?"

Jay's face turned into sadness. "You don't know?"

I was quite confused. "Don't know what?"

Jay looked around and then back to me. "Everyone now knows Zane's a robot and well...they called him a freak so he...he stopped going to school..."

I gasped. "How did his secret come out?"

Jay growled. "It was all Kai's fault!" "But aren't all of you guys friends?" I asked. "Ex-friends," he said. "We're no longer friends after that argument!"

I was gonna ask what argument, but I really needed Zane at the moment.

"Zane lives with you, right?" I said. "Yeah, why?" Jay asked.

"Well, can you like, give me your address for I can visit him?" I shyly asked. "Well, yeah, but I live in a junkyard so..." he said. "Can you give the directions?" I ask. "Sure, so you go out from school, and take a left, from there keep on going straight until you see 5th street, there, take a right and keep going straight until you see a junkyard," Jay said. I smiled to him. "Thank you," I said.

I had to leave right now. I need to see Zane. I look back to the cafeteria and see that the food fight is still going on. I see the cafeteria doors, their not far away. Maybe I can make it.

"If you're thinking to go to the doors," Jay said from behind. "You most likely won't make it without getting hit by food."

"But I can try," I said and quickly put on my disguise before rushing out from under the table. I dodged every food thrown and reached the doors, quickly opening them and went outside, quickly closing the doors behind me.

"Phew," I said. Now, I need to get out of school. I rushed back to the nurse's office to tell May. "Hey, May," I said. "Oh, hi Pixal," she said. "Do you need something?" "Well, is there a way I can get out of school?" I asked. "Right now?" she asked. I nodded. "Right now."

"Well, you can, but, you need to get past by the security," she said. Oh yeah....I forgot about that. The security that keeps the students inside. "I can do, I'll see you later May!" I said rushed out.

I looked for any security and headed for the front doors of the school. Two security people were standing there, guarding the doors until the end of school, where they opened them. I quickly thought of something.

I calmly walked to them. "Hey, kid, what are you doing here?" one of the security guards asked me. "Oh, I just came here to inform you there's a huge food fight in the cafeteria," I said. "Last time a food fight happened, we needed to send everyone home, let's go Jim," the first security guard said to the other one. They both left the doors unguarded. I turned off my disguise and I tried to open them but they were locked.

"Damn it!" I said. I then quickly thought of something, but this would hurt. I walked back to the end of the hall. I then looked at the doors and took a deep breath before running and crashing onto the doors, breaking the glass it contained and letting me to outside. I better get running.

I know students aren't suppose to do this, but I'm not a student.

I went the way Jay told me, and, of course, I ran. I'm a robot so I didn't get tired easily. I also made sure not to bump into other humans. It took me about 30 minutes to reach the junkyard. I walked inside and saw a small van of some sort. Is Zane there?

I knocked on the door, clearly forgetting I'm not in my disguise.

"Ed! Someone's on the door!" a feminine voice said.

"I'll get it, honey!" a male voice said. I heard footsteps coming towards the door.

I heard a 'click!' and the door opened. A man was standing there.

He looked a bit shocked when he saw me, I mean, I don't blame him, it's not everyday you see a robot. "May I...help you?" the man asked, still sort of shocked.

I nodded. "Is Zane here?"

The man, Ed if I heard correctly, gave me a confused look. "Why do you ask?"

"He's...He's a friend of mine," I said. He opened the wide to let me to inside.

"Ed! Who is it?" the same feminine voice said. I heard footsteps coming towards the room I was in.

A woman, probably Jay's mom, walked to the room. "Hello," I greeted.

"Oh, and who are you?" the woman.

"I'm Pixal," I said. "I'm Zane's friend."

"Oh, have you come to visit him?" the woman asked. I nodded. "He's in Jay's room, he and Jay share a room."

"Which way is the room?" I asked.

"Take the turn to the left," the woman said. "Thank you," I said and left to find the room.

I eventually found the door to the room. I grew nervous. Would he be happy to see me? I knocked on the door.

"Ed, Edna, if you guys are trying to make me go back to school, please don't," a voice I was very familiar voice said.

"I'm not Ed or Edna, Zane," I said. I instantly heard footsteps rushing to the door. I heard the door get unlocked and the door swung open. In front of me was Zane. The Zane I missed.

"Pixal?" Zane said in shock. I smiled. "It is me."

He brought me into a hug. I hugged back. It felt...nice.