The new students

Just to tell you guys, Kai, Nya, and everyone else in the school, except Jay and Cole, do not know that Zane's a robot! This is just a reminder!

Kai's P.O.V

~3 months later~

So some months had past, but me and my friends have gotten really close. If someone messes with one of us, they mess with all of us. I have each of them listed down:

Cole- the serious one. Bad cooker, don't know why he keeps trying. Can't really dance like his dad, but he does great on dancing on what he wants to dance.

Jay- the funny/sarcastic/annoying one. I swear he keeps on telling bad jokes. He lightens up the mood. I have a few nicknames for him: Motormouth; zap-trap; etc.

Zane- the non-emotional one. Kinda weird, but he's my friend. Kinda like a robot, don't know why. Doesn't get jokes.

Yeah, those are most of the things I have listed down for them. I think of them as brothers, but I doubt we will ever get that close.

~~~~~

I'm in my first class, Science. Yay...not.

This class is boring as hell! I bet the devil himself would die of boredom!

It was the middle of class, when there was a knock on the door. The teacher went over and opened the door. I took this time to use my phone.

When the teacher came back in with two students, one had their hood on that practically covered their whole face while the other didn't have on a hood, beside her, her face was pale.

"C-Class, w-welcome these two n-new s-students," the teacher said shakingly. "L-Lloyd and M-Morro G-Garmadon."

Time seemed to stop.

I froze. Everyone else did too.

These two students were Lord Garmadon sons.

"W-Would you two l-like to s-say something?" the teacher asked, hesitantly.

The one with the hood, I'm guessing that's Lloyd, looked at the one with no hood, I'm guessing that's Morro, and shook his head.

"No thank you, miss," Morro said as he placed his hands on his brothers shoulders and started to guide(?) him through all the students until he found two empty seats behind me.

Behind me was the only row where no student would dare sit, not even me. There would be rat's, mouse's, and spiders crawling there.

They sat there without saying a word.

"O-Okay class, let's get back to what we were learning," the teacher said, putting on a fake smile.

~~~~~~~~~

The bell rang for lunch and I sprinted out my History class. I then catch my breath when I'm in the cafeteria. I spot Cole, Zane and Jay. They then spot me and they motioned me to go over where they were.

I walked over to them.

"Hey, guys," I greet.

"Greetings, Kai. I assume you ran here," Zane said.

"You know it!" I exclaimed as the line for lunch started to move.

I have a burger, celery, and milk in ny plate. Cole has a piece of cake, obviously, along with cucumber and milk; Zane has a pizza along with carrots and milk; and Jay has a burger, an apple and milk.

We then spot my sister at a table. "Nya," I greet her as me and the others sat down on the chairs that were around the table.

"Kai," she greets back with a smile.

"So, did anything interesting happen to you guys?" I asked, half out of curiosity.

"No. Why? Did something happen in one of your classes?" Zane asked.

"Well, sorta," I said as I took a bite from my burger.

"Really? Well, what happened?" Nya asked as she took a sip from her milk.

"My class got new students," I responded.

"Cool. Who are they?" Jay asked and took a bite from his apple.

I hesitantly answered, "The sons of Lord Garmadon."

That did it.

Cole froze, Jay dropped his apple, Nya spilled her milk on her, and Zane...well, Zane was not dazed.

"WHAT?!" Jay screamed.

People gave us weird looks.

"Jay!" Cole scolded.

"Hehe...sorry," Jay apologized.

"Your class have the sons of Lord Garmadon?!" Nya whispered-shouted.

"Yeah..." I trailed off.

"We should try to friend them," Zane said.

We all looked at him like if he had grown two heads.

"I...beg your pardon? What? Did you just say "try to friend" the sons of the evil Lord Garmadon?!" I said.

"Yes, you heard me right," Zane said.

"Wow, Zane. Your head is filled with crazy stuff, and this one has to be one of the craziest!" Cole said.

"We should give it a shot. It can't be that bad!" I insisted, then paused. "Right?"