Bullies

Jay's P.O.V

~2 months later~

Me and the others have been trying to at least talk to the sons of Garmadon, but it's always that, 1. We can't find them, or 2. They somehow disappear before we can catch up/talk with them, or 3. The bullies are there.

Yes, now there are bullies. Yay....

~~~~~~~~

I'm talking to Kai, Nya, Zane, and Cole while walking to our next class. It was going great until...

"Well, well, well, who do we have here?"

"Nadakah..." I said through gritted teeth.

"Hey, look guys, the loser here is scared!" Nadakhan said while he and his minions laugh.

"Hey! We haven't done anything to you! So just leave us alone!" Kai said.

"Oh. So what are you gonna do about it?" Nadakhan taunted.

No one said a word.

"Thought so," Nadakhan said as he threw a punch at my face.

I stagger down and hit my back against the lockers.

Not even a second later, a whole crowd surrounded us.

"Hey! No one messes with our friend!" Kai said, angered that I was hit.

Kai tried to throw a punch at him, but Nadakhan doged it and kicked Kai at his side.

Cole also went for it, but Nadakhan just doged, grabbed Cole's arm, and swung him to the lockers.

I felt something trickle down my head. I placed my hand at the back of my head, and returned it, just to be bewildered.

It was blood...

I saw that Nya was helping her brother up, and Zane was busy with Cole. I squinted my eyes, since the world seemed blurry, and saw that Cole's forehead was...bleeding?!

Oh god...

Nadakhan walked closer to me, I closed my eyes, waiting for the impact of his fist to come, but I eventually heard..

"Hey! Leave them alone!"

I opened my eyes. The voice sounded like...the voice from Google translate?

Everyone turned around. I gasped. It was Lloyd Garmadon...

Cole's P.O.V

Lloyd Garmadon is here?! But his voice isn't like how I expected...

Oh no wait, he's using Google translate, so he could put down something in English, the words probably translate to something else, but he's just using the speaker of English. How do I know this? I see him holding out his phone, probably to let everyone hear, but why would he help us?

"Well, looks like we have another one to beat their ass," I hear Nadakhan said.

"Leave them alone," the phone said.

Nadakhan walked over to Lloyd. Lloyd didn't flinch one bit.

Nadakhan was soon face-to-face with him.

Lloyd had his hood on, you could only see his blonde hair sticking out, his face was completely covered by the darkness of the hood. The next thing that happend was unexpected....

Nadakhan slapped him...

Lloyd didn't do anything, he just stood there.

"This is a easy victim, he'll be pretty easy to beat," Nadakhan said as his minions had surrounded Lloyd.

A few seconds later, after standing there awkwardly, Nadakhan punched Lloyd in the face.

Lloyd staggered down onto the lockers, his phone falling from his hand.

He frantically looked for his phone, only to see that Nadakhan stepped on it, and broke it.

"Well, looks like our work is about to start," Nadakhan said, cackling.

One of Nadakhan's minions, kicked Lloyd straight in his stomach.

I see Lloyd cough out something into his sweater. Wait...is that...blood?!?

My eyes grew wide, along with Zane's.

Nadakhan then punched Lloyd in his face and then his stomach over and over again.

I wanted to do something, really. But I'm too weak right now, I have blood coming out from my forehead, and I'm getting dizzy.

When I thought all hope was lost of Lloyd, I heard:

"Hey!"

Everyone in the crowd turned around.

Nadakhan's face paled.

The only person who Nadakhan was afraid of was...

I gasped. I saw Morro.

Lloyd's P.O.V

I saw my brother confronting Nadakhan.

I was bleeding from my forehead, and I had coughed out blood. I had several bruises and a black-eye. But it was worth it, I know that the teens I saved just wanted to be friends with me and Morro. They were the first ones who would even dare come near us. Or at least try.

"Do you want me to beat your fucking ass up?!" Morro yelled at Nadakhan, scaring the whole crowd.

"N-No..." Nadakhan said, stuttering.

"Then leave my brother alone! Now!" Morro yelled.

Nadakhan ran in fear, with his minions behind him, and the crowd ceased.

Morro's expression went from anger to concerned/fear when he saw me in this condition.

"Lloyd!"

I wasted no time into standing up, running to him, and engulfed him into a hug, crying.

Morro's P.O.V

"Hey, it's okay bro. It's okay," I said as I broke apart the hug. He still had some tears falling down from his eyes.

'Morro!' He signaled with his hands.

He and I know sign language. Lloyd doesn't talk to much, so we almost always communicate using sign language, even in the house.

'Yeah?' I signaled.

The next three words made me froze.

'I' He signaled. 'Wanna' He changed his hand position. 'Die!'