More problems to add

Third Person

The ambulance and the police were just outside Cole's house. Cole's eyes were stinging with tears. The police had asked Cole what had happened. He just told the police, he had came back from a "sleepover", and when he entered to the kitchen, he saw his mother dead. It had looked that she had been shot. His dad was currently at work, and Cole just didn't know how to break the news to him.

The ambulance had just left along with the police. Cole just felt empty, lonely, broken. He just wanted to break down at this very moment, scream out for losing someone dearly to him. He wanted to disappear from the Earth's very existence.

It was a Saturday, so no wrong into staying home all day, alone.

He sat on his bed, eating ice cream while crying a little. He wasn't in the mood to do anything else.

His phone vibrated and Cole checked it, and saw that he received a message from Kai.

'Hey, Cole. Heard what happened. Are you okay?' Kai texted.

'Not really, no. I just want to be alone and not talk to anyone right now.' Cole texted back and ate a spoonful of ice cream.

'Alright, I'll maybe see you tomorrow? Or on school.' Kai texted.

'Yeah, bro. See ya.' Cole texted and laid his phone on his desk.

He sighed and ate another spoonful of ice cream. As much as he hated to be alone, right now it's what he wanted to be.

* * *

Cole laid motionless in his bed. It was the afternoon, and all he did was eat ice cream and cry. After he finished eating a whole bucket of ice cream, he ate cake to make himself feel a little better.

"What a cruel world..." Cole said, emotionless.

He sat up and looked around blankly. Nothing seemed to spark in him. He had laid in his bed, motionless, for 9 hours straight, not eating or doing anything at all.

He sighed and decided to get up. He shakingly, walked out of his room, down the hall, and before he knew it, he stood infront of his mother's bedroom. He just wanted to feel next to her one more time...

He opened the door. Inside were his mother's stuff. Notebooks, books, jewelry, and everything else his mother had.

What caught his eye was a piece of paper laid on his mother's desk. He started to think, get the paper or not. He got the paper anyway. He read it: 'To Cole.'

He looked stunned. This letter...was for him?

He opened the letter and read it:

'Dear, Cole,

If you're reading this, I guess I am no longer here. I know you are probably wondering about a lot of things, like, "why are you writing this letter?" I'll explain...

Long before time had a name, Ninjago was created by the First Spinjitzu Master. Within this creation, elemental master's were also made, each one to control a certain element. As much as I know you are going to find hard to believe this, this is true.

You have been passed down the element of Earth. How do I know? Well, I...used to be the elemental master of Earth. What do I mean by, "used to?" As I am no longer here as you are reading this, you are the new elemental master of Earth.

There are other elemental masters around Ninjago, but for your safety I have to sacrifice myself, for you can live. The reason why I'm not here is because there is someone, who knows we are elemental masters, and they want us dead... I need you to stay strong and most importantly safe... As much as I hate to leave you, it has to be like this...

I love you, Cole...

From, your mother.'

Cole didn't realize he was crying until he felt something run down his cheek. He quickly wiped it away.

"Elemental master?" Cole asked himself. "But they're...myths..."

He decided to keep the paper, just in case...

"Is...Is this real?" Cole asked himself as he walked back to his room. "Who can I trust to tell?" Cole thought for a moment.

"I know!" Cole said. "Jay!"

-------------------------------------------------------------

Currently on my way to school!

P.S., sorry if this chapter took a bit long to update...