Master Wu

Third Person

"Hold up!" Jay said. "Wu? Like, principal Wu? The same Wu that's our principal at our school? The Wu that let us call him Master Wu?"

"I guess so," Cole said.

"What does he have to do with this?" Kai asked. "He's just a principal and, no offense to him, a old guy."

"I agree, but if my mom says he can help, he can help," Cole said.

"Let's just hope he can help," Zane said.

~on Monday~

Cole was going to school early, shockingly. He's usually always late for class. He was walking with Jay and Zane.

"So, plan: We go inside the school, go to Wu, tell him about, if he can help, he can help, tell Lloyd and Morro about it in lunch or recess, learn how to use my elemental power, and keep it a secret!" Cole said.

"You can't keep things a secret," Jay said.

"Um, yeah I can!" Cole said.

"Last time, you told me you were keeping a secret from me, but I already knew it!"

"Okay, but that was once!"

"I have other times when you failed to keep things a secret."

"Oh, shut up!" Cole said, playfully punching his shoulder, earning a little laugh out of Jay.

They entered the school and started their way to the principal's office. The halls were quite empty. Lockers just sitting there, some candy wrappers on the floor, some very few people talking or listening to music. They eventually reached the principal's office.

Cole took a deep breath, and shakingly knocked on the door.

Cole, Jay, and Zane waited for the door to open. They heard footsteps walking towards the door and with each step getting closer to it, Cole was even more nervous. The door opened. Out came Wu, with his straw hat, and his bamboo staff.

"You're rather early today, Cole," Wu said.

"I know, but I came early because-" Cole started but was cut off.

"No need for a explanation young Cole," Wu said. "I know exactly why you're here."

Cole's eyes went wide along with Zane and Jay's.

"You do?" Cole said.

Wu nodded.

"Come inside my office, I'm sure you have a lot of questions," Wu said.

Cole, Jay, and Zane shot each other a look before entering the office.