Gone

Third Person

Everything went quiet. They all stared at Lloyd. He had tears rolling down his face. He had his hands over his mouth to prevent the others from hearing his sobs.

But the silence only lasted a few seconds as the disasters that had been happening has gotten worse.

The "mini earthquake" had gotten stronger, too strong that the ground started to split apart. The fire spread like wildfire and the ice escaped from the school and headed towards the city. The storm had water pouring down in quick pace, the lightning had gotten out of control. The wind was so strong, it made many people lose balance.

Many people were screaming, and not only from inside the school, but also from outside.

Lloyd's P.O.V

I tried to choke back the sobs, but, they just kept on going. I screamed at them to stop. Screaming was bad, so, am I bad?

I can't stand this. I can't stand this at all! I can't stay here! The ground under me started to spilt apart, I ran. I heard my brother yelling at me to stop. This was the only time I disobeyed him...

I ran and ran. Out from the school, and saw the chaos. I need to get out of here.

I didn't know where I saw heading too, but, I just need to get out of here.

Third Person

~1 month later~

It has been one month since the incident. Kai, Cole, Jay, Nya, Zane, and Morro didn't talk to each other. But, most importantly, Lloyd was gone. Morro expected him to be home, but he wasn't there.

Morro stopped going to school, Cole and Jay ignored each other, Kai and Nya only had each other, and Zane only talked to Jay. It was bad for them. After the incident, the people didn't know why the disasters were caused. The students back in the school thought it was just a coincidence that the disasters started when the ex-friends started to argue.

Everything was "peaceful" again. But not normal. Unfortunately for Zane, someone had recorded Kai saying that Zane was a robot, and everyone called Zane a freak. Zane also stopped going to school, but was happy when Jay came back from school. Jay was lonely in school, as well as Cole. If they ever saw each other, they just glared and walked different directions. Kai and Nya were alone for school most of the time.

But what Kai, Nya, Zane, and Jay couldn't get over with was what had happened with the argument. Did they had powers? There was other elements that happened when they got mad. The earthquake was caused because of Cole, they knew that, but what about the fire, ice and other things?

It's much more of a coincidence...and a old man knows that.