Argument

Morro's P.O.V

~2 months later~

Lloyd's been acting weird. He's always saying he needs to go to the restroom during lunch, but when he comes back, he doesn't communicate with us. Yesterday was the only time he didn't ask to go to the restroom. There's something going on...

~timeskip to lunch~

Me and the others waited for Cole to come. He's a bit late, and that's not normal. He's always first in lunch.

Lloyd sat beside me, Jay and Nya sat together, and Zane sat beside Kai, who kept glaring at Jay and Nya. (You know why.)

A few minutes later, Cole came and sat down beside Jay. But Cole had-

"Woah! Cole! What happened?!" Jay asked as he saw that Cole had bruises and a cut on his lip.

"What? Oh uh- nothing!" Cole quickly said, but Kai was not buying it.

"Cole. What happened?" Kai asked sternly.

Cole gulped slightly.

"Someone...beat me up, but I'm-!" Cole got cut off.

"Who the fuck-?!" Kai yelled, angry, but couldn't finish his sentence.

"Language Kai!" Zane said.

"Sorry," Kai said then coughed. "Whom the fuck-?!"

"NO!!!"

Nya giggled a bit while me and Jay laughed. Cole chuckled slightly, while Zane was lightly scolding at the nervously-chuckling Kai.

But what stopped all of us from laughing/talking, was an unfamiliar small laugh. Wait...

We all turned our heads around to Lloyd. He had his hands over his mouth. He had laughed...

Third Person

They all went quiet. For the time in years, Lloyd had laughed.

Lloyd quickly got up and ran out of the cafeteria.

"Lloyd! Wait!" Morro called after him, but Lloyd kept on running and was soon gone.

"Come on! We have to follow him!" Kai said.

"But he could be anywhere by now!" Morro said.

"Then we'll search everywhere until we find him!" Cole said.

~timeskip~

They checked the restrooms, the cafeteria again, outside the field, but no luck. They were currently outside, sitting down on benches.

"Where could he be?" Morro nervously said to himself.

They only had a few minutes left for lunch. It'll then be impossible to find Lloyd.

"Inside?" Cole suggested. "Maybe he saw us go outside and then he took the chance to get inside."

"That's sounds like Lloyd," Kai said, standing up from the bench. "Let's check inside."

Everyone soon stood up and walked inside. They checked everywhere. They soon found him, but...he was...getting beating up. And we all know who was beating him up...

Morro was more than mad. He was furious.

"Oh Morro..." Morro looked towards Nadakhan. "What do you want, Nadakhan?" Morro growled.

"Oh, simply nothing," Nadakhan said, blocking Morro's view on Lloyd. "I just wanted to tell you that I found out what your weakness is."

A group of students had already crowded around them. Some students whispered to each other like: "What's going on?" "What's gonna happen?" "Will there be a fight?" And so on.