Away

Kai's P.O.V

~earlier~

"FUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUCK!!!!" I yell as I ran, Nya right behind me. "RUNNNNNNNNNNNNN!!!!"

I heard the shot of a gun right near me. "Shit!" I scream and run faster.

You must be wondering, what happened well....

~a bit more earlier~

Nya and I were walking from school. All of a sudden we see this truck going to crash onto Jay. JAY!!! I don't why, but, I suddenly became panicky. Then, this huge rock just appears out of no where! Because I became "a little bit" panicky, I accidentally set the truck on fire. Yay.... I DON'T KNOW HOW I DID IT, BUT I DID SET IT ON FIRE!!!!

And Nya tried to put out the fire with water that came out from her hands. WATER!! WATER!!!

The people around us looked scared of us, maybe even looked at us with hatred. We then heard sirens. Lots of them.

"Shit..." I cursed under my breath.

Police cars came and stopped by Jay and an unknown figure I couldn't decipher from here. All of a sudden, 3 police men came over to Nya and me, loaded guns in their hands. "You two! We heard from someone you two have this unknown power. Raise your hands up and walk towards us, or we will shoot," a police officer said. I quickly put my hands up, but, my hand just went on fire.

The police saw this as a threat, and started to shoot at us. We ran. We ran all the way to the god damn forest.

~back to a bit later when they are running away from them~

We kept on running, not stopping. We got hit by a lot of tree branches, but we just focused on getting out of here.

Suddenly, I hear Nya fall down from behind me. I quickly stop and ran back to her. Her foot was stuck. Dang it! "What do I do? What do I do?" I questioned myself. "Kai, just leave me behind!" Nya said. I was shocked. "What?! NO! I'm not gonna leave you sis!" I said. "If you don't, they're gonna get both of us!" she yelled. She was right. 

"But I'm older! I'm suppose to be taken instead! Not you!" I argued. I hear footsteps get near. "Please, Kai..." Nya begged. I looked in her eyes, they were filled with sadness. "Just promise me..." I said. "Promise me, you'll come back to me!" She looked at me in sadness, but smiled. She nodded. "Now, go!!" she said.

I ran.

I ran and didn't look back because I knew I would regret this, and I'll go back to her, and we'll both get caught.

I saw a tall tree and stopped my tracks. I took a good look at it before climbing onto the tree. I grabbed onto one of the tree branches and from there I climbed near the top. Now, I'm not scared of heights, but I'm not very fond of them either. I soon sat down on a thick branch and catched my breath from running and climbing the tree. That's when I heard footsteps. I holded my breath and realized the footsteps belonged to those damn police officers. I listened to their conversation.

"The boy's gone," I hear one of them say. "Doesn't matter," says another one. "We've got the girl, maybe she'll bring the boy to us." With that, they left. I waited until I was sure they weren't here no more, and I broke down crying. I lost my sister, the only family I had left... I don't care if some random person just comes by here and sees me crying, all I care is getting Nya back.

Because of all this exhaustion, I fell asleep.

~timeskip~

I groggily woke up. It was still night, but then I felt something on my cheek. My vision became clear, and I felt something else on my hand. It was water. It was raining.

At first, the rain wasn't that bad, but then the rain came dropping by in quick speed. I was cold. I was shivering so much! And the rain falling down did not help at all. Eventually, my hair got wet, and it was all over my face. Wait...god damn it! Forgot it was a school night! I absolutely have no excuse tomorrow as to why I didn't do my homework. I can't just randomly say, "Oh yeah, these crazy police officers came running after me and my sister all the way to the woods, and Nya got captured. And my backpack fell somewhere in the woods, and my homework was in there. Totally not a crazy day!"

I hear some branches moving around, and I thought it was just from the rain. I guess I then fell asleep again.

Cole's P.O.V

I woke up to see the night sky. I was confused, why was I here? I went to sit up, but I felt some movement next to me. I looked down and saw Jay cuddling next to me. And then it hit me. Jay. Truck. Rock. Police. Dust. JAY NEARLY GOT HIT BY A TRUCK, I SAVED HIM, HE MIGHT OR MIGHT HAVE NOT DRAGGED ME ALL THE WAY HERE, AWAY FROM THE POLICE, AND WHAT HE DOES IS CUDDLE NEXT TO ME!!!!!

I felt something fall on my face. I wiped it away, but then again, something fell on my face. I wiped it once again, but it happened again! I looked up and realized it was gonna rain. I looked around, for shelter. I didn't find anything, except for a tall tree. Worth a shot.

I carefully grabbed Jay, and walked over to the tall tree. By then, it was already raining hard. It will be hard climbing up the tree. I got Jay by the arms, and made him wrap his arms around my neck tightly. I then started to climb.

I grabbed onto some branches and pulled myself up to other branches. I was climbing for a few minutes before stopping and sitting down on a thick branch. Unfortunately, there isn't enough space for both Jay and I.

I have something on mind though. I got Jay and brought him close to my chest, he was shivering, which meant that he was cold. I have an idea, but...Jay might kill me once he wakes up.

I kinda move Jay away from me, I un-zip my sweater and then I bring him close to me, and once I know that he'll fit inside my sweater, I zipped it up again and he was begging to become warm again. He was sleeping peacefully, and I smiled at him.

I swear I saw some movement from the corner of my eye, but when I looked, it was too dark to decipher if anything or anyone was there. I soon grew tired and fell asleep.

Lloyd's P.O.V (Did you expect this?)

I don't know where I am. I don't know if it's day or night, it's too dark in here. I was in the forest, and I went inside this pile of rocks or something. There was too many tunnels and I end up being lost inside, and I'm still am.

I don't know how to leave, and I'm scared. I regret running away, but, Morro and the others...they were yelling at each other, and I can't stand a argument. I can't stand seeing people hating each other. I can't stand yelling. Especially between my brother and friends.

They're better off without me...

I know they are...

-------------------------------------------------------------

So, sorry if this took a while to update!