Telling Morro in a different way

Third Person

The bell rang for recess. Kids pushed their way outside, while others talked to their friends. Lockers were being shut and some students stayed inside the building.

If Cole was being honest, he was nervous to tell Morro and Lloyd about his powers. He had his mind filled with thoughts of possibilities that could happen. Too many, he lost track of have many possibilities there was.

Of course, Kai, Zane, Jay, and Nya were there to reassure him that nothing bad would happen. He calmed down a bit, but his nervousness returned when the bell rang, and it was time for recess.

"It's gonna be okay, dude," Kai reassured Cole. "Yeah," Jay said. "You don't have anything to worry about."

"Unless they just think I'm a freak," Cole said, to them, his nervousness building up. The others shook their head.

"Bro, if they didn't think Zane was a freak when he said he was a robot, I'm sure they won't say that you're a freak," Kai said, putting a hand on Cole's shoulder, and whispered when he said "robot."

"I guess so," Cole said, smiling a bit at Kai.

They soon reached outside. Many students talking to each other, hanging out, or just sitting on the benches, talking.

As Cole started to look around for Lloyd and Morro, someone yelled "BOO!" Cole shrieked as he turned around to see Morro laughing along with the others. "Not," Cole started. "Funny!"

"You shriek like a girl, man," Kai said between laughs.

"Yeah, yeah, whatever," Cole said before turning to Morro. "Where's Lloyd?" he asked. "I thought he was with you guys," Morro said, confused.

"Then where is he?" Nya asked.

"Split up! Jay and Nya you search back inside the building, Zane and Kai you check the field, me and Morro will check the back of the building," Cole said and everyone else nodded and went their way.

Cole and Morro started their way to the back of the building. It was silent for a bit before Cole spoke, "Hey, Morro, I kinda have to tell you something." "What is it?" Morro asked as they continued walking. "Well I-" Cole started but was cut off by a voice.

"What are you gonna do, weakling?!" Cole and Morro looked at each other before running to the back. What they saw angered them. A lot.

Lloyd was on the ground, his back against the wall, his sweater a little ripped, and in front of him were Nadakhan and his gang. From what Cole and Morro could see, Lloyd had a bruised arm and leg, and a cut lip.

As Morro was going to step up for his brother, Cole blocked his way with his arm and said, "I'll deal with this" and started to walk towards Nadakhan and his gang, with an angry face.

"Hey!" Cole yelled while Morro hid behind a nearby bush. Nadakhan and his gang looked at Cole. "Well, well, well..." Nadakhan said. "If it isn't Cole Failstone." Cole kinda winced at the harsh name he was called, but didn't care. "Leave him alone, Nadakhan! He's done nothing to you!" Cole said to him.

"Well, I'm just making sure that all mistakes are gone, including you," Nadakhan snarled. "Aren't you the reason why your precious mommy is gone?"

Cole breathed heavily. No one had mentioned his mom after her death. Well, at least his friends. But he was not just shocked. He was angry. Very angry.

"No. I'm. NOT!" Cole yelled. He stomped his foot in anger and without even knowing, he had summoned his elemental power. Rocks appeared out of no where from the ground and they hit Nadakhan and his gang in such speed.