Found

Kai's P.O.V

I blinked once, then twice. I squint my eyes as the sunlight hits my eyes. I groaned. I put my arm in front of my face to stop the sunlight from hitting my face.

Then I remembered: Nya.

I bolt up. Too bad I forgot that I was on a thick tree branch, because the next thing I knew, I was falling to the ground.

"AHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!" I screamed as other branches hit me and I fall face-flat on the ground. I groaned and hear two other screams.

Wait, that sounds like-

Two other persons fall down from the tree. Cole and Jay.

Lloyd's P.O.V

I'm tired, thirsty, hungry, sleepy... I'm still inside this, what I think it's called, cave. It's dark, and scary. No light, nothing.

My green sweater is sort of torned apart, my shoes ate dirty, and my hair is a mess.

I'm walking around, trying to find a way out. My legs are so sore from walking. It seems like I will never find a way out this cave...

Jay's P.O.V

One moment I'm asleep, and then the next, I'm falling down from a tree with Cole. We both scream and we then hit the floor.

We both groaned in pain when we made contact with the ground. I attempt to get up, and then realized: I can't. I turn my full body around and soon realize that I'm inside Cole's sweater, which he is also in, and that explains why I feel so squished.

"Cole..." I said. "Yeah???" he asked. "Can you unzip the sweater? And how did we end up in the tree?" I said. "Uh...I'll explain everything later," he said as he unzipped the sweater and I rolled out of it.

As me and Cole stand up from the ground, I have the feeling that someone's watching us. And I was correct, because the moment I turn around, I see Kai, standing up.

"Kai?" I ask as Cole also turned around. Kai's head snapped up to see me and Cole.

Kai opened his mouth to say something but then we all hear, "This way!!"

I am unfamiliar with the voice along with Cole, but Kai...

"Shit! They're back!!" he yelled, for some weird reason. He quickly covered his mouth, but it seems to me it was too late. "Over here! I heard something!"

I hear footsteps running towards us. Kai quickly looked at me and Cole and whispered, "Follow me! No questions!" He then ran the opposite direction of where the footsteps are at. And we followed him.

As we were running I accidentally tripped over a rock and I screamed a little. Cole and Kai quickly looked towards me, and started to help me get back up again.

Once I was standing up again, I hear the footsteps running much more faster towards here. "In there!" Kai said, and pointed towards something. Me and Cole looked where he was pointing at. It was a cave.

We ran inside and we went through random tunnels. The footsteps got closer though...

We went into another random tunnel to catch our breaths. "Who are they?" I ask Kai.

He opened his mouth to answer, but we all froze when we heard footsteps running from ahead of us, running towards us.

Lloyd's P.O.V

I was walking around once again, when I heard footsteps.

Running footsteps.

That's not a good sign. I ran the opposite direction of the footsteps, but because I'm weak at the moment, I can't run that much.

After 5 minutes, I stopped and catched my breath. It was difficult to breathe. After 1 minute, I continue to run again after hearing the footsteps again, but there wasn't that much footsteps as there was last time.

I ran faster, and somewhere in a point, I felt great pain on my stomach, and I blacked out.

Jay's P.O.V

There are footsteps running towards us! But it seems like it's from only one person. Me, Kai, and Cole hid behind a corner, Kai in front of us.

"On the count of three, I'm gonna punch them," Kai whispered to us. We nodded.

"One..." The footsteps weren't as far as they were before.

"Two..." The footsteps were just a few feet away from us!!!!

"Three!!!" Kai came out from the corner and punched the person. We hear a 'thump!' Kai was just standing there, his fist out, closing his eyes tightly, not daring to look. Me and Cole looked at Kai.

"Kai, you can open your eyes now," Cole said. Kai hesitantly opened one eye, and once he saw we were okay, he lowered his arm and opened both eyes.

"Now let's see who this person is," Kai said.

Kai's P.O.V

I walked over to the motionless body just a few feet in front of me. I hope I didn't kill them.

I carefully grabbed the person by the arm and pulled it towards the little light that was in the cave.

I quickly gasped at who it was.

"What? What is it, Kai?" Cole asked, concerned.

"I made a huge mistake guys..." I said as Cole and Jay walked next to me.

Once they saw who it was, they also gasped.

"It can't be him! Can it...?" Cole said.

"It does look like him," Jay said in a nervous voice.

"Guys..." I started. "It is him. It's Lloyd."

-------------------------------------------------------------

So sorry this chapter came out late!!! I had a bit of trouble trying to think of how this chapter should go, and well, this is the result, hope you like it!!