Kai and Nya Smith

Cole's P.O.V

The bell finally rang, and I sprinted out of the classroom along with Jay and Zane.

"So Zane", I hear Jay say. "What's your next class?"

"It appears to be that I have Science next", Zane said.

"That's great!", I said to Zane. "Me and Jay have that next!"

"Hmmm, but I do seem confused of what this 'Science' thing is", Zane said.

"Well trust me, buddy", I said as we neared the classroom. "The class is filled with absolute bullshit!"

"According to my system this 'bullshit' means 'stupid or untrue talk or writing; nonsense.' It also is a bad word. Therefore, this next class will be nothing but boring and nonsense talk. Also, language", Zane said as we entered the class.

~timeskip to lunch~

Finally! Lunch! I have been waiting for this for a very long time!

Jay and Zane are running behind me. We obviously want to get their in time before the lines get long.

We enter the cafeteria, and the lines are barely building up.

I drag both Jay and Zane to the line. We are somewhere between the middle of the lines.

As the line starts to move, I have a clear view of what they are giving; pizza along with one piece of cake.

"Cake...", I drool.

"...le...ole! Cole! Stop making making the line wait!", I snap out of my thoughts as I see that there is a big gap infront of me.

"Oops. Sorry Jay!", I apologized as I run up to catch up to the line.

'Dang. I really need to stop day-dreaming about cake', I thought as I grab a tray of food.

~~~~~~~~~~~

I had a pizza, a slice of cake, milk, and a apple, on my tray.

I walked while talking to Jay and Zane, unfortunately, I didn't see where I was going and-

"Ahh!", I yelled as I fell to the ground and my tray fell from my hands.

"Oh my gosh! I'm so sorry, dude! Didn't see you!", a apologetic voice said as I looked up.

This guy had brown hair with brown eyes. He was wearing a red sweater with jeans on, his red backpack slung from his shoulder. He looked to be around my age.

He extended his hand to me. I took it and I stood up, I then realized that I had food stained on my sweater.

"Again. I'm so sorry!", the boy said.

"Nah! It's nothing! Just got a stain on my sweater. No big deal", I said.

The boy sighed in relief.

"Sorry about your food though", the boy said as I looked back where I fell, and saw my tray of food splattered all over the floor.

"Yeah, all I really wanted was the cake", I admitted.

"Oh!", the boy suddenly said. "I haven't introduced myself yet! I'm Kai Smith." He extended his hand for me to shake.

"Cole Brookstone."

I took his hand and I shaked it.

"You know, if you just wanted the cake, you can have mine", Kai said and handed me his cake.

"Really?", I asked, to stunned to even take the cake.

"Yeah", Kai said.

"Thanks!", I said and took the cake.

"A-hem!"

I turn around and saw Jay and Zane. I forgot they were there, and I'm most surprised that Jay didn't even talked for the whole thing.

"Oh sorry guys! I forgot you guys were here", I apologized.

"Wow, Cole! I'm hurt!", Jay said as he dramatically put a hand to his heart.

"Don't be dramatic Jay", I said.

"So are you going to introduce me to your friends?", Kai said from behind me.

"Oh, yeah! Kai, Jay and Zane. Jay and Zane, Kai", I said.

"Nice to meet 'ya!", Jay said.

"Greetings, new fellow human teenager friend", Zane said. Kai gave me a confused look as Zane said that.

"Uh, that's just the way he roles", I said.

"Alright. You guys wanna sit with me? My sister is there too", Kai said.

"Alright. Let's go!", I said and we walked to a table.

A girl, seemed to be a 1 or 2 years younger than me, was sitting at the table. She had black hair in a ponytail, and she had aqua blue eyes.

"Hey, Kai. Are these your new friends?", the girl asked.

"Your right, Nya. They are", Kai replied.

"It's nice to meet you, I'm Nya Smith", Nya said.

"Sup' I'm Cole Brookstone", I said.

"I'm Zane Julien", Zane said.

"A-And I'm J-Jay W-Walker", Jay said, stuttering?

"Why don't you guys sit down? We have to finish lunch", Nya said.

We say down and while everyone else was eating their lunch, I was eating the delicious chocolate cake Kai gave me.

Too bad it felt like lunch went by fast, 'cause the bell rang.

"Aww...that sucks...", I said.

"Yeah, now we gotta go back to the classic pain in the ass class", Kai said.

"Language", Zane said as me and Kai roll our eyes playfully and we went different ways.