The Main Elements

Third Person

"How are you Garmadon's brother?! You don't even look alike!! I mean, he's evil and you're not!" Cole said. By that time, Jay had regained consciousness.

"Not all brothers look or act the same young Cole," Wu said. "Every brother is different."

"I mean, you got that right," Jay said. "Wait! If Garmadon's your brother then that means that..."

Jay gasped. "Lloyd and Morro are your nephew's!!"

"Yes they are," Wu said.

"Do...they know?" Zane asked.

"I'm afraid not," Wu said. "They thought of me as a good old man letting them enter this high school. They've never met me in their young age."

"Wait! Hold the phone!" Cole said.

"But Cole," Zane started. "No one has a phone at this moment."

"Oh my god, Zane!" Cole said, not in angry manner. "It's an expression!"

"Oh..." Zane said.

"If you're Lloyd's and Morro's uncle, and if Garmadon's their dad, who's their mom? Where did she went?" Cole asked Wu.

"Are you saying...their mom is not here?" Wu asked in disbelief.

"Morro said their mom disappeared when he was 7 and Lloyd was 5," Cole said.

"Mhmmm...looks like I have to get in touch with Misako," Wu said to himself.

"Who's Misako?" Jay asked.

"Now is not the time young Jay," Wu said. "But, do please, young Cole, you did come here for answers, did you not?"

"Uh...yeah," Cole said.

"Do you have any other questions?" Wu asked.

"Actually, yeah there is," Cole said. "Which elements are the main ones?"

"Hmmm...I can answer that," Wu said. "The main elements include you, young Cole."

"Wait! Me?!" Cole exclaimed. "How?!"

"You are the Earth element, are you not? Earth is one of the main elements aside from these other elements: Ice, Water, Lightning, and Fire," Wu said. "Although the most powerful and important element is Energy."

"Energy?" Jay said. "How is Energy a element?"

"Now, I can't say young Jay," Wu said. "But I can tell you later, but now, it seems like you have to go to class."

At that exact moment, the bell rang, which made Cole, Jay, and Zane jump a little. "I assume you all have to go to class," Wu said.

"Thank you, Wu," Cole said, smiling as he, Jay, and Zane left to class.

"Why did you leave Morro and Lloyd, Misako? Why?" Wu said under his breath.