Friends?

Morro's P.O.V

I froze. I didn't know how to react. My brother...wanted to kill himself...

'No! Don't say that! Please!' I signed to him quickly.

'I-I'm s-sorry' he signed with shaking hands.

I saw that more tears just spilled from his eyes.

I pulled my brother into a hug. He instantly hugged me back, and I didn't care that my sweater would soon be soaked with tears.

Even though my brother cried, no sound came out. Was he always like this? No. He used to be a cheerful little boy, but...that changed when...mom disappeared.

He pulled away and wiped his tears. 'We...' he signed. '...should head to class.'

'Agreed' I signed. I then turned around to the group of teens.

"Hey," I said to them, making them slightly jump. "I know you guys are trying to be friends with us, and we just want to say thanks."

"Uh...your welcome?" the kid with the blue sweater said, who then got swatted in the back of the head lightly, by the kid in the black sweater.

"Well," I start. "Me and my brother should head to class, and you guys too, so...see ya!"

"Wait!" I turn around and see that it was the kid in the red who called out.

"Yeah?" I said.

"Does this means we're friends?"

I start to think as I walk backwards to my brother.

"Maybe," was my answer before I left with my brother and the bell rang.

Cole's P.O.V

"Is it just me, or am I the only one who is shocked that we might have friended the sons of Lord Garmadon?!" Jay yelled.

"Yup!" I replied.

"Well..." Kai started. "That went better than I expected."

"Agreed," I said.

"Um...Cole, you gotta...uh...a little bit of um...blood-" Jay started but I cut him off.

"I know, Jay. But I'm fine," I said, wiping the running blood, off, but still leaks.

"You guys should head to the nurse's office," Zane said.

"Nah," I protested. "We'll be fine. It's just a bit of blood."

I wiped blood off my forehead again.

"If you guys are fine, we should quickly get to class. We're 5 minutes late!" Nya yelled.

That made all our eyes go wide as we run for the sake of our lives.

~~~~~~~~~~~

Good news, bad news, and worse news.

Good news: We made it to class.

Bad news: The teacher is keeping us after school.

Worse news: It's already after school and I'm stuck here in the class with my friends.

"Ugh! My dad is gonna kill me if I come home late!" I said as I banged my head on the table.

"Eh. Could be worse," Kai said slouching on the chair.

"What could be worse than facing a very angry father?"

"Facing very angry parents."

"Going home and realize you don't have the keys to your house and have to wait 'till your parents come back from work or something."

"Facing your worst fears."

"Death."

Every one of us turned and faced Nya.

"What?" she said. "Everyone else was saying things about what could be worse than facing a very angry father, so I decided to say one."

"....You got a point there..." I said.