"He's dangerous!" "So am I."

Cole's P.O.V

I felt so so bad for treating Jay like he's a nobody to me. I just thought if...ugh nevermind! I'm going to walk home...

I walked down a street, bored. No one to talk to. I sighed and put on my headphones while listening to music.

As I walked, I saw a red light and stopped in my tracks. I waited till the light turned green. I grew bored of the music and took off my headphones and put them away.

As the light turned green, I went to walk, until I hear a all familiar scream.

I quickly turned around to see Jay going to crash with a truck.

No...No no no no no!!! I quickly dashed my way through there. People were just standing there, looking in shock.

It's now or never, I thought. I needed to use my powers. The moment I reached there, they were so close into crashing, but I slammed my hands onto the ground, making a big rock show up out of no where, and making the truck crash on the rock instead. Dirt and dust flew everywhere. I couldn't see anything.

I was so tired. My powers had drained me. A small nap wouldn't hurt...

Jay's P.O.V

I fell off my bike. I hesitantly opened my eyes and gasped. A big rock was just there, the truck had crashed onto there, but it's on fire. Luckily, I saw the person driving the truck get off and ran out.

How did I survive? How did that rock appear out of nowhere? Why did it appear out of nowhere? There was so many questions rolling on my mind.

I hear a 'thump!' I turned to my right to see a figure falling down. I ran to them. It was...no it couldn't be! It can't be...Cole...

"Cole...?" I gasped. He laid motionless.

"Cole? Cole. Cole! COLE!!! PLEASE WAKE UP!!! COLE! COLE!!" I shake him but he wouldn't wake up. "COLE!! WAKE UP, PLEASE!!! PLEASE!!! COLE!!! WAKE UP!!!" I was crying by now. I sobbed a lot.

I hear sirens. A whole bunch of them. I need to get Cole out of here, but, he won't wake up. "Cole...please wake up..." I sob.

Police cars, about 8 cars, stopped in front of us. I was scared. Where they gonna take Cole away?

"Sir," one of the officers said to me. "I need you to step away from him."

"He's not well!" I yell at them and wiped my tears away.

"He's dangerous!" another one of the officers yell, which makes me get mad. I then feel this sort of energy flow through me, but, I don't know what it is.

"So am I," I growled, and then all of a sudden, I shoot lightning at them. They dodge it, but, I shoot lightning at them again. They all hid behind the cars and yelled through a walkie talkie, "WE NEED BACK-UP!"

Oh no...I need to get out...

I quickly grab Cole by the hand and lift him up. Dang, he's heavy. I put his arm around my neck. I run as fast as I can go the forest. I couldn't look back. Not now.

I ran, but the sound of more sirens coming scared me. Where they gonna follow me? I ran and ran. I couldn't stop now, they'll catch us.

*******

I ran what seemed like hours, I'm exhausted. I drop onto the ground, accidentally dropping Cole. I try to catch my breath. I'm panting so hard.

I grab Cole and I drag him to a tree. I lay my back onto the tree. Cole's still passed out. I hope he's awake by tomorrow. I put Cole next to the tree, laying him on the ground.

I'm sweating like hell. It's already night so, the cold air is refreshing me. Soon, I'm all good again, but I grow cold. I shiver a lot.

"I-I s-s-should've b-broughten a s-s-sweater..." I stuttered from the cold.

I'm soon on the ground, curled up into a ball, shivering.

I have an idea of how to get warm but...it involves Cole...Fuck it, I'm doing it.

I go next to Cole and lay down next to him. I wrap my arms around him. He's so warm. I snuggle next to him. He's probably gonna kill me for this, but I have no choice. I become sleepy, and soon I fall asleep.