Ninjago City High School

Cole's P.O.V

~the next day~

I woke up due to my alarm clock. I lazily turned it off, and I got up from my bed. I yawned as I looked at the time. "7:30am?!", I yelled. 'I'm late!', I thought as I quickly dressed into a black shirt and jeans. I messily brushed my hair and put on my shoes.

I ran downstairs, got a quick toast bread, ate it quickly, and brushed my teeth. I grab my black sweater, put it on, take my backpack and run out the house.

I take my bike and petal as fast as I can. I then mentally face-palmed myself, I left my phone back home.

'No time!', I thought as I continue to petal. I see the school in view and go down a hill.

I put my bike in the bicycle parking rack and lock it.

I run inside the school and see no one at the halls. 'Dang it!', I thought and run to my class. The moment I step inside, the bell rings.

I sigh in relief, I made it in time. I look around and spot Jay hanging out with Zane.

Jay's P.O.V

It took a while to convince my parents to sign Zane up for school last night, but they did do it. They were the only ones, besides me and Cole, who knew Zane was a robot. My parents even let Zane stay with us! How cool is that?!

I told Zane that we were supposed to wake up and 6:50am, and he actually was awake by 6:00am.

I made him change into his "disguise" before we headed to school. Zane had a ice-blue backpack that matches with his eyes.

We were early, and when I mean early, I mean very early, to school! There was barely any students inside the halls, so I decided it was a good time to get Zane's schedule.

I knocked on the principal's door and the door swung open to reveal our principal. Principal Wu. Although, he does prefer to be called Master Wu. He looks ancient! He has this very long white beard which makes him look wise! I mean, come on! You cannot miss the beard! He also carries a weird bamboo staff.

Anyways, what the weird thing is that none of us know Master Wu's last name. So what are we suppose to call him by his last name? Wu Oldery? You know 'cause he looks very old and all...

"Hello, Master Wu", I said.

"Why, hello young pupil. What brings you here?", Wu asked.

"Well, my friend here", I pushed Zane infront of me. "Is new to the school and he needs his schedule. You wouldn't happen to have his schedule now, do you?"

"Hmm...let me check...", Wu said and went back inside his office.

He came back with a clipboard and checked some things.

"'Zane Julien.' Am I right?", Wu asked as he looked at Zane.

"Indeed", Zane said.

"Well, here's your schedule", Wu said and extended to him a piece of paper with all his classes.

"You do not need to worry about the teacher's not knowing about you. I called them, informing, that you are a new student", he continued.

"Thank you kind sir", Zane said and bowed to him for a second.

Wu looked at me.

"I like this one", he said.

I chuckled as me and Zane left.

"So what class do you have first?", I asked Zane.

"According to this piece of paper, I have something called 'Math.' What is it?", Zane asked.

"Well, two things for sure, is that 1. You have math with me, and 2. Math sucks! We have a lot of things to learn about that! It's abuse to us mentally!!!", I groan out at the last sentence.

"So what you are trying to say is that Math means:
Mental Abuse To Humans?", Zane asked.

I burst out laughing. Zane looks rather confused.

"You just made a joke out of math!", I laughed out.

"I did?", Zane asked.

I nod quickly.

"Yeah! Wow, I never knew you were able to, somewhat, say a joke!", I said.

"I must say, I am liking school so far", Zane said.

"Just wait until a lot of events come up! There's prom! Then there's Day of the Departed! Ooh! Valentine's Day! And so much more! Oh! Have you heard about the prophecy about the Green Ninja?!", I asked Zane as we entered Math.

Zane shook his head at the question and I gasped.

"You've never heard of it?!", I, technically, screamed.

Some students in the classroom looked at me weirdly.

I chuckled sheepishly and scratched the back of my neck as the students took their gazes off me.

I pulled Zane to the corner of the classroom.

"How do you not know about the prophecy?!", I whispered-screamed at him.

"I am sorry. But I do not know about it", Zane apologized.

"It's alright. But, I am going to make sure you know about the prophecy!", I said, determined.

"Alright. So what is the prophecy of the Green Ninja about?", Zane asked.

"Well, it was to say that the Green Ninja is a elemental master and-", I got cut off by Zane.

"According to my memory system, a elemental master is a person who controls a element, albeit(although) they are legends and myths", Zane said.

"Alright. As I was saying, the Green Ninja is destined to defeat the Dark Lord. Lord Garmadon! He's a evil person! The destined Green Ninja is supposed to defeat him! Albeit, we still don't know who the Green Ninja is", I finished.

"That sounds like a cool prophecy", Zane stated.

"Indeed it is", I said as I hear the bell rang.

"Hey guys!", a voice said.

I turned around and saw Cole.

"Cole! Your here! You were almost late, what happened?", I asked.

"I kinda overslept", Cole said sheepishly.

"Greetings, Cole. It is nice to see you here", Zane greeted.

"Nice to see you too buddy", Cole said and gently patted Zane's shoulder.

"Alright class. Take a seat! We have a new student", our teacher said as I sat at my desk, Cole to my right.

Zane then went infront of the classroom.

"Class, this is Zane Julien. He's new here so be nice", the teacher said and then turned to Zane. "Sit to the left of Jay. Jay raise your hand!"

I raise my hand, but I knew it wasn't necessary since Zane already knew me, but meh.

Zane walked to his new desk as the teacher began to teach.

'This is gonna be a long day', I thought as I sighed and started to take down the notes that were on the white board.